Seasons Greetings from PKICentral.com

Dane

Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the park

Not a creature was stirring, not even The Beast;

The postings were hung on the internet with care,

In hopes that a new ride soon would be there...

Photos of Son of Beast now loopless and the developing story on Fort Cooper.

Seasons Greetings,

Dane, Ryan, Gabriel, Bill, Ronnie, and Robbie

Well, I`d like to second Dane`s comments about Seasons Greetings to all PKIC members! Hopefully, the 2007 season will be filled with many new memories at one of our favorite amusement parks.

As always, excellent pictures Gabriel!! They sure are doing a lot of dirt moving on the site by Ft. Cooper!

I don’t know if this would be any basis for the removal of old attractions from certain areas are not but, from my recent stay at the Great Wolf Lodge I could easily see the old trams and other old not used portable structures.

IPB Image

So I wonder if they decided to move some unsightly structures from plain view of the Lodge. I know the picture doesn’t really show those structures to well but I wasn’t trying to focus on them at the time, but I could easily see them.

I don’t know if this would be any basis for the removal of old attractions from certain areas are not but, from my recent stay at the Great Wolf Lodge I could easily see the old trams and other old not used portable structures.

IPB Image

So I wonder if they decided to move some unsightly structures from plain view of the Lodge. I know the picture doesn’t really show those structures to well but I wasn’t trying to focus on them at the time, but I could easily see them.

Is that from the window at the end of the third floor hallway?

Yes it was from the end of the hallway window and it was from the fourth floor. The Great Wolf Lodge doesn’t really offer any great views of Kings Island from the rooms. Except for the farthest east wing rooms facing the south, if you are out on the balconies and look to your left then you can get a great view of the park.

Gabriel; I know you worked hard and late the night before so you must have a lot of passion for flying, to keep those late work hours and then up early the next morning for flyovers. Well great photos and thanks for the new pictures.

Guest kwindshawne

Seasons Greetings,

Sad, but necessary. Even though I may never ride son again, I hope this will permanently fix it.

Seasons Greetings,

Sad, but necessary. Even though I may never ride son again, I hope this will permanently fix it.

[/quote

Great pics!!!!

IPB Image

Nice pic-looks like that whole area has been cleaned up

Please keep in mind that the picture above was taken from the forth floor and was able to see over the long elevated land strip that is used to try to hide that dirt access road and maybe the power lines from the guest using the outside pool. The picture below is a picture of the outside pool and would have the same view as the above picture, except that it is four floors lower.

IPB Image

I still don't buy it. I know they're more reliable but if they haven't had a problem yet why bother now. Plus buried power lines are most beneficial when something like an ice or wind storm occurs and burying just the little section on KI property isn't likely to reduce the chance of losing power. In my neighborhood most of the lines are buried, yet we still loose power in some bad storms because a line far away is knocked out.