Great Wolf Lodge

I know this forum is a Kings Island forum, but since the Great Wolf lodge is the official resort for Kings Island, may I suggest that maybe a new Root with it’s own forums topics be incorporated into the current Roots. I have a few other suggestions for a Great Wolf Lodge Root section if you are interested in something like this.

Thanks Jesse, but we have made it perfectly clear to the fine folks as the GWL that they are more than welcome to use our forums as a media to communicate with you guys as needed. I think that a Great Wolf Lodge forum would just be dead since there isn't too much news involved with that place.

Yeah I can see your reasoning as the GWL probably offers only periodic changes. My original thinking was to offer a place for members and especially those periodic guests viewers in the summer would have one place to get GWL first hand guest report information, without the need to hunt through all the other various forums. Well thanks for the feed back.

• 2 weeks later...

At the present time it is my understanding that only guest of the resort are permitted to participate in the water park at this time.

Also as a side note; my Very Detailed trip report is almost done but some of my pictures are stuck on my media card and I cant get them off, so I will post what I have at this point. We are currently planning another trip to the lodge around the middle of February and I will retake the pictures that I’m missing at that point and repost them at that time.

They do offer a changing room in the water park area for those who come early and are waiting for a room or for those who have checked out but wish to continue to use the facilities until 10 pm as they have paid in advance to use the GWL activities till 10 pm of their check-out date ( this applies to all GWL guests).