What Do You Think The Most Under Rated Ride Is?

Stitch

PKI has a ton of excellent rides but there are some that I feel don't get the credit they deserve, the main one being the Ohio & Miami Valley Railroad. This ride is so beautiful and it even uses real steam engines, nothing beats a ride on the train in the middle of summer for some shade a relaxing or in the fall for the great foliage! :ph34r:

My own, Tower, you can see EVERYTHING, although it's not real exicting, the breeze and sun are wonderful, and I can be nosy on every ride, every area, every associate, and who doesn't want to watch a gorgeous sunset from tower every night????

Or the formation of a rain storm miles away?

The Flyers. the line usually is no more then 15 mintues, and if you know how to snap the cables its great fun. and when on the flyers topic, anyone know why the ride duration has shortened dramatically?

-rctfreak-

I agree. I don't know why the ride duration has shortened but I would like to know also.

:headphones: -Here_is_Trouble!-

The Flyers. the line usually is no more then 15 mintues, and if you know how to snap the cables its great fun. and when on the flyers topic, anyone know why the ride duration has shortened dramatically?

-rctfreak-

I agree with you, it's taken as this mild kiddy ride and since enthusiasts are on there snapping, it simply becomes a dangerous situation. In order to make everyone happy, the proper response would be to put up warning signs about how snapping is allowed, thus making a safer situation for oblivious parents (who, in turn, are the same ones who go and complain to GR), while at the same time still allowing snapping, which is one of the most entertaining things for a park regular to do. In other words, if you put up warning signs, you are giving a fair warning to parents and children, while at the same time not angering a lot of enthusiasts by taking it away.

Oh yeah, the ride cycle was apparently shortened to 1:30 because of all of the soccer moms whining about snapping.

Ryan

• 1 month later...

Hi Splatcity4

let me tell some of the rumors going around NC I will make a list about the rumors I have heard so many times I am sick of it.

1.NC is getting a Spongebob Squarepants DarkRide where you board a SubBus and see spongebobs world(It would be like The Smurfs Enchanted Voyage from what I have heard)

2.NC is getting Spongebob Boatmobiles

3.NC is getting a Flying Super Saturator

4.NC is getting a Rugrats toon pike

5.NC is getting Doras bi-planes

6.NC is getting Wild Thornberrys cafe

7. NC is getting Doras Dune Buggies

8.NC is getting a Magic carpet ride themed to the fairly oddparents

well thats all What I hear the most and I so sick of hearing about them yeah I think come 2006 we will get an expanison to NC.

Hi Splatcity4

let me tell some of the rumors going around NC I will make a list about the rumors I have heard so many times I am sick of it.

1.NC is getting a Spongebob Squarepants DarkRide where you board a SubBus and see spongebobs world(It would be like The Smurfs Enchanted Voyage from what I have heard)

2.NC is getting Spongebob Boatmobiles

3.NC is getting a Flying Super Saturator

4.NC is getting a Rugrats toon pike

5.NC is getting Doras bi-planes

6.NC is getting Wild Thornberrys cafe

7. NC is getting Doras Dune Buggies

8.NC is getting a Magic carpet ride themed to the fairly oddparents

well thats all What I hear the most and I so sick of hearing about them yeah I think come 2006 we will get an expanison to NC.

SplatCity4 said:I Think That Nick Central Is In Need Of An Expansion:

Yes NC is in need of an expansion I hear come 2006 it may happen.

I was the one that reported that Paramounts Great America has done away with the idea of Scooby-Doo dark ride(they are the only Paramount park in the chain that dosent have a Scooby-Doo Dark ride)for a Spongebob Squarepants Darkride yes it would be like The Enchanted Voyage but without the water&Boats Instead you would board a Sub-bus and would tour ''Spongebobs world''I think it would be kinda cool BUT I also was told by a great friend of mine which I cannot name that the Nick Theater at PKI(where the meet&Greets are held now) will be removed to make way for a HUGE nick attraction in the near Future I have to admit if PKI did build a Spongebob Dark ride in Nick Central it would make my Trip more enjoyable when you take kids with you its hard and most of the kids I take are my cousins they Love Spongebob and they cant ride Spongebob 3D because they are to young.PKI needs a ride where you just sit back and relax and enjoy the scenery and a Spongebob Bob Darkride would be a great ride for the families.

Scooby is my fav ride but I would love a Spongebob darkride.

It's just a rumor peeps lets hope a Spongebob Dark happens :)