1st ride of the season?

mutedarkness

Assuming that every ride was available the first day, I definitely will not ride Son of Beast first. Because I don’t want to ride it until I have rode several other coasters first. That way I would have several other coasters ride experiences done so that I may compare them to the new ride experience of the Son of Beast.

So probably something like:

1 New Ride

2 Flight of Fear

3 Delirium? (depending on the line)

4 Face Off

5 buy cheap tickets for Sky Flier or Sling Shot (to use for later in the day)

6 Top Gun

7 Son of Beast

8 Italian Job Stunt Track

9 Finally The Beast

Well I personaly dont expect SoB or X-Flight to be open until the park starts full time opperations. So being that I will be at the park during a weekend before that happens I will start my 07 seasson off with a bang on The Beast. I always start the seasson off by ridding The Beast first, tradition what can I say.

Line Up Will Look Something Like This on my First Day of 07

1. Beast

2. Vortex

3. TR:TR

4. IJ:ST

5. Look at the X-Flight Construction Site

6. FoF

7. Look at the X-Flight Construction Site Again

8. Beast Again

9. Avatar

10. Grab Some Blue IceCream - Twist That is

11. Look at SoB Construction

Thats basically how I will spend my first day at Kings Island, hopefully by the time I am done it will be time for Lunch and I can try out a new sit down resturant inside the park. Fingers Crossed and really hoping that happens.

• 2 weeks later...

The one, the only, Da Beast! Then probably Romb Taider Reh Tide. And then X-Flight. All depending upon if we get it or not. Then i will probably hit up Son of Beast.

Romb Taider Reh Tide. dont you mean tomb raider the ride

I will be riding The Beast first thats my fav. coaster of all time. Then I will probaly ride Vortex and the New Ride or Son of Beast depending what is open.

A lot of the time, I go for The Beastie...and I will always call it The Beastie. It's a great way to start your day...the smell of the grease on the chain, the rumbling of the wood as you round the track, and all the other great things. It kinda loosens you up for the rest of your day. Although, on my last vist, The Beast was first. We rode 4 times, 3 in the back, and 1 in the front. And, it was well worth the extra wait for those seats.