Getting rid of the Rehire Status?

vortexdemon05

Someone told me that when he called about the rehire packets that they said that ALL RETURNERS have been scratched off so the would have to go threw the hire process to get the job back.

If they did here are some things that would mess up

1. Sups, Crew leaders exc.

2. Returner’s

3. # of Employees in the park

Did anyone else that earned rehire status find this out? if this is true when are they going to tell people? But I also wonder if the only people who earned rehire where the people who finished out the season. But if any of this is true how would u react if you are/were a returner wanting rehire status?

Chris

^ At least you got the opportunity to get one! I worked over 650 hours and they never even came to me to offer one or get a picture.

He had the oppurtunity, took it, had money taken out of his check and has not received anything in return. I have not seen one yet either. I do not know what happened. It would have been better to not pay anyone anything and not receive anything then to pay for something you never get. I think Combat wins.

• Like 1

I received some rehire stuff for foods.. You have to fill out an application online (I did the same thing last year)

Management names are changing to match Cedar Fair

Crew Leaders : Assistant Team Leaders

Supervisors : Team Leaders

Head Sups : Assistant Supervisor

Area Manager : Supervisor

Also you have to be 18 to be a 'team leader'

As for the logo, the Cedar Fair style logo is for sure only temporary.

I forget the rest off hand..

Yeah I paid for a yearbook in July, and asked about when do we get them. All I heard was they mail it on your last day, well my last day was Nov 10 and no yearbook?? I remember last year I got the rehire packet in mid to late January, if I don't get it by then. Then I'll start to get concerned. And yeah spngbob, last year I remember there was some kind of online thing to fill out to I think.

Someone told me that when he called about the rehire packets that they said that ALL RETURNERS have been scratched off so the would have to go threw the hire process to get the job back.

If they did here are some things that would mess up

1. Sups, Crew leaders exc.

2. Returner’s

3. # of Employees in the park

Did anyone else that earned rehire status find this out? if this is true when are they going to tell people? But I also wonder if the only people who earned rehire where the people who finished out the season. But if any of this is true how would u react if you are/were a returner wanting rehire status?

Chris

You have to apply online, and then it's up to the department you apply for to hire/rehire you. Pretty much the same it's always been, with the exception of sending out masses of rehire packets (which acttually weren't sent out last year either).

(which acttually weren't sent out last year either).

Uh, I dont know what your talking about I have a folder I keep all my finances in and tax forms and paperwork and such and I still have envelope that was mailed to me last year with my notification of what crew I was placed on and what my wage would be as well as an app. to fill out there and mail in and online directions. So yes, rehire packets were sent out last year.

I recieved my rehire packet in January and we filled out the online application and sent back the forms that HR included. I also have not recieved my year book either. For that matter, all operations associated were promised a Best Buy gift card if we worked a certain amount of shifts in August, and the fall. So far I have not even received it and was told it would all be sent out at the end of the season.

MIke

I recieved my rehire packet in January and we filled out the online application and sent back the forms that HR included. I also have not recieved my year book either. For that matter, all operations associated were promised a Best Buy gift card if we worked a certain amount of shifts in August, and the fall. So far I have not even received it and was told it would all be sent out at the end of the season.

MIke

Not ALL operations was promised a Best Buy gift card, it varied by dept. For example, in rides we received end of the year awards depending on how many hours we put in during "post season". So the more you put in, the more rewards you could get. None of the 4 a ride employee coudl get were a best buy gift card.

The dollar amount on the Best Buy card was $10 or $20 depending on the number of shifts were worked. This was an incentive for people to stay and work shifts in the fall. I still miss the $1/bonus per hour worked if you worked until the end of the season. I wish CF would bring that back.

Mike

Online application this year was the same as last year. Ive worked in games for 2 years, going on 3 and its been the same deal every year. And you see all associates get terminated at the end of every year, even AM's and upper managers. Therefore it is necessary to 'reapply' so to say.

Well, I went and filled out an application yesterday. Yes, a whole application and I was in games and a manager. So, it seems everyone is filling out all the paperwork this year. Not like it takes a long time to do it. Funny thing was though, I have already been placed but they wished me good luck during my interview process. :P