IJST cars spotted on the Highway

cewldre

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I was driving down 71 South around 115-130 and I spotted a truck with a trailer on the back of it. This was just a standard truck, maybe a Ford or something. Anyways, on the trailer it pulled a couple of IJST cars. Had to make sure I was seeing things right, so I slowed up a bit and sure enough, on the IJST cars plates, you could see an old fading logo. Any one have any ideas where they may have been going?

You didn't hear...they were headed to paramount's carowinds. everything that gets remotely close to that area of the park is fair game for carowinds to snatch it up. I mean look at what happen to the flyers PWNED!!1!!

Guest kwindshawne

Okay so lets make it clear here since so many people seem to be confused or want to be jerks. The cars were ROLLER COASTER CARS meaning that cewldre would have been able to tell the difference, I mean give him some credit. He's smart and if he can't tell the difference between a roller coaster car and a real mini then he wouldnt be able to type on this forum.

I agree with you-geesh, everyone on this site is so testy lately, WTF?

Well now that would be interesting. Seeing Ford Model T's Flying through the helix at the begining of IJ. Could the Model T even go that fast when it came out?

well, since wikipedia is such a reliable source all the time, it says that the thing could get up to about 45mph. That seems a bit fast, so maybe that's down a steep hill, but who knows.

This is my skeptical face. <_<

While I mentioned the possible Ford license earlier, I HIGHLY doubt we'll see model T's on the stunt track.

Mustangs would make the most sense to me, but that is pure speculation.

The only reason I see this as a possibility is Cedar Fair's history with Ford. We'll see.