What Kind of Shoes

flightoffear1996

This is a little of subject but Chuck Taylor graduated from my high shcool. Columbus north high school in good old columbus indiana.

When i go to the park i where tennis shoes and i put a dry pair in my book bag or leave them in the car just in case i get the one im wearing wet.

Oh a story about the stupid rollin shoes. i was at holiday world a couple years ago and there were a group of kids rolling around the raven area and this elderly couple walk by and one of the kids hit the old man. the guy fell down and broke his arm. the kids on the shoes got thrown out.

^A lot of schools around my area have banned the shoes and a lot of public places as well, theres a lot of restaraunts around here with signs in the door saying you cant bring them in. I shoot pictures up at the local skatepark sometimes and the guys who work there are constantly kicking kids out for using those shoes in there and getting in peoples way.

Guest kwindshawne

^A lot of schools around my area have banned the shoes and a lot of public places as well, theres a lot of restaraunts around here with signs in the door saying you cant bring them in. I shoot pictures up at the local skatepark sometimes and the guys who work there are constantly kicking kids out for using those shoes in there and getting in peoples way.

Ban the darn things-I have seen people at KI nearly get knocked over because of it. If they have to check shoes, so be it. Just publicize the rule as well as possible before the season starts.

I just got back from a local regional mall. I was stunned at the number of oblivious parents sashaying around while their (usually 8-12 year old) kid (both genders were seen) was darn near knocking people down while skating down the concourses. Why on earth do parents think these things are good ideas? After all, the kids ain't buying them themselves!

^Well santa clause thinks its a good idea. LOL My brother got them for christmas and he likes them but I do see everyone's point on them and how dangerous they are.

I never owned a pair. I remember when they first came out, they looked like huge blocks, but now the shoes look like regular shoes, so it would be much harder to tell if the kids weren't rolling around. They look fun to me, but they are too dangerous to everyone around you.