X- Flight name?

vortexdemon05

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you're kidding me. there are five eye-sight-witensses saying there is track.

The track is THERE.

It doesn't matter if the park announces or not... there is track on the lot, track on (1) truck and a skid-loader in the Gold Pass parking area.

It's not top secret or they would have deposited it somewhere out of view of 10,000 cars an hour on I-71. Radio a trucker going by... they'll confirm. Say "it's neon green.... can you confirm this sighting?????"

Getting a little testy, aren't you?

All Ronny is saying is that there's been nothing confirmed by the park. We KNOW there's been five people that have seen it...what remains to be seen is an official release from the park, which would then make it official. Until then, anything is game..however unlikely "anything" may be.

You just need to hold your horses. ;)

(This post was directed to Elmer Fudd, not Mike)

^Exactly, all I said was the park has not announced ANYTHING yet, sure theres track there, but theres also a pipeline coaster thats been sitting in Six Flags America's lot for the past two years and they havent said what theyre doing with it. Everyone relax, be patient, and within the hour I guarantee you PKIC will not dissapoint you with some news.

Just wanted to let yall know PKIC should have the pics up within a half an hour, and keep in mind your not allowed to tresspass on the park property, not even in the park and ride area. We had permission from the park and should be updating within the hour.
From EPKI

well, and with all due respect, KI is not Six Flags (thankfully).

Didn't they have all of the Opryland "relics" in a lot for the supposed Six Flags Indiana for a few years until the announced that it was never going to happen.... and all the coasters went King Cobra on them from exposure?

Ronny... I have no idea if that's your name- I know that you're trying to keep the rumor-mill from running rampant... moreso than it already has- and that you are probably one of those "in the know" folks that don't "react" when a mysterious piece of track ventures down the road. Know that my pokes are all in good humor.

well, and with all due respect, KI is not Six Flags (thankfully).

Didn't they have all of the Opryland "relics" in a lot for the supposed Six Flags Indiana for a few years until the announced that it was never going to happen.... and all the coasters went King Cobra on them from exposure?

Ronny... I have no idea if that's your name- I know that you're trying to keep the rumor-mill from running rampant... moreso than it already has- and that you are probably one of those "in the know" folks that don't "react" when a mysterious piece of track ventures down the road. Know that my pokes are all in good humor.

I understand that its all in good fun Elmer :D no worries!

Ha Geaugaguide......what a joke!

Ha.

I just read over at http://www.geaugaguide.com :

* X-Flight is NOT leaving and those who say it is are rumor mongers and trouble makers.

* PKI employees can't be taught to run the ride. It is VERY difficult to run.

I know it's true, I read it on the web! :)

That is horrible, how PKI can't run it.

I'd just like to add on their forum, theres a little topic called:

"Geauga Lake Worker Took Nude Photos Of Co-Workers"

Ya, your right. PKI can't run it.

http://www.geaugaguide.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1219

i hope the X-flight station comes too it looks cool just change that X-Flight sign too something cooler. anyways i bet that person who said X-Flight is NOT leaving and those who say it is are rumor mongers and trouble makers. PKI employees can't be taught to run the ride. It is VERY difficult to run. feels stupid now, now that the track is almost completely gone plus now at Kings Island. but you have to remember that was created what in November? I'm just happy we get a coaster for the 2007 season. I'm going to love PKI's 35 anniversary!!!! i never liked CF when they took over Kings Island with all of the rules but seriously now I'm happy for them taking over... GOOD BYE PARAMOUNT (even though i liked what Paramount did)

yeah but with the cleared land beside FOF,the track setting in the lot and the news reporting on it.......it all fits together like a puzzle.

if it doesnt happen, ill be surprised...no need to beat around the bush when the obvioius is right in front of us.

Ha.

I just read over at http://www.geaugaguide.com :

* X-Flight is NOT leaving and those who say it is are rumor mongers and trouble makers.

* PKI employees can't be taught to run the ride. It is VERY difficult to run.

I know it's true, I read it on the web! :)

I've been looking but I can't find the topic that says that could I get a direct link?