X- Flight name?

vortexdemon05

By the way Tycoonrebel7188..... You work at the park and you post on this website???? You know you could get fired for posting information non employees shouldn't know about? You are very active in the forums about X flight and If I were you I wouldn't post anymore because Full Time does read this.... They did 4 years ago when I worked at the park and Im sure they do now as well.....

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with TopGun and btw, Tycoon hasnt said anything negative to harm the park or exibited any ideas to us rather than his own original ideas of the park. It is posting inside info that can get you busted, but nothing these days is completely confidential, they almost hope sometimes that info leaks, because it builds tension and a great following!

By the way Tycoonrebel7188..... You work at the park and you post on this website???? You know you could get fired for posting information non employees shouldn't know about? You are very active in the forums about X flight and If I were you I wouldn't post anymore because Full Time does read this.... They did 4 years ago when I worked at the park and Im sure they do now as well.....

Just because I work at the park doesnt mean i'm not allowed to post on this site. I'm not the only person that works at the park that posts on these forums. But anytime you say anything to someone on these forums it's negative. Why do you want people to hate you? I'm going to have to agree with what many posters have said many times before. GO HOME TROLL!

Edit: Thanks for the support Cory and TopGun.

no obviosly not seeing as you think the ride will be called Firehawk. which it wont! I have no inside information but I am almost positive it wont be called a name like that. and just my opinion but I think that the current name X light would fit well to it, so I dont think they should change the name, just paint it may be lik a deep purple and black.

I read on the Thrill Network website that X-Flight is going to be painted in a red and yellow scheme and renamed "Firehawk." Anyone know if there's some truth to that rumor?

See Im not a TROLL! We know what we are talking about....

Glad to see the resident TROLL is back...

Firehawk is a horrible name, unless they change FoF to ThunderHawk, then I think the aviary section of the park would be set. ;)

^Unfortunate you don't like that name....

New roller coaster unwrapped

BY JESSICA BROWN | JLBROWN@ENQUIRER.COM

MASON – Paramount’s Kings Island will announce details Feb. 5 on a new $10 million roller coaster opening this spring. But coaster fans already have Web sites abuzz with speculation – and photographs.

The rumor: It’s the former Geauga Lake coaster called X Flight. Sections of neon green track were spotted being unloaded in the park this month. Park officials will not comment on the rumor.

The park’s parent company Cedar Fair Entertainment Co. recently announced Kings Island would get a $10 million “major new thrill ride†as part of an $83 million in nationwide capital investments.

X-Flight is a 3,340-foot long, 115-foot tall steel coaster featuring a 66-foot tall loop, and several corkscrew twists.

The $15 million coaster operated in Geauga Lake in Aurora from 2001 to 2006. An industry Web site, Roller Coaster Database, already lists it as being relocated to Paramount’s Kings Island.

For pictures of the new coaster visit: www.pkicentral.com; www.extremepki.com or www.pkiasylum.com.

guess Kings Island is leting the Returner party know first

Dont post about what you dont know about.

X flight has not been confirmed or announced by the park.....for all you know it could be a staging area....if the track is there....no photos yet.

Why would it be a staging area???? If it was a staging area they would of just left it up at Geauga bc they have a lot of parking lots to keep the ride. Also if they were staging the ride at ki they wouldnt keep it in the parking lot they would unload it in the junkyard areas.

We are getting X flight. ^ He just thinks he know everything lol....

I read on the Thrill Network website that X-Flight is going to be painted in a red and yellow scheme and renamed "Firehawk." Anyone know if there's some truth to that rumor?

See Im not a TROLL! We know what we are talking about....

Way to comment on an old post. The first thing you qouted was before pictures were posted. You need something to do with your spare time.

It was called a staging area by the park, they asked us to call it that so we did, they havent confirmed its x flight or if its coming to PKI, did I claim to know anything? Nope, just told what I was told, I dont make stuff up and then spread it like good olf Firehawk Rulz here.

Tycoonrebel is a seasonal employee whom I worked with, is not currently employed with the park nor bound to any contractural agreements to keep a 'code of silence' in which he cant share certain information. He was recently invited back to work at the park and has broken no rules and in fact is a very good and hard working employee. Firehawk, you if your gonna lie atleast get your facts stright, the full timers didnt read this site 4 years ago when you supposidly worked at the park....they couldnt have....neither this site nor its forums were around 4 years ago. Like Tomb Raider Nick said, please do not post about things you have no knowledge about and refer to the sites Terms of Services.

I am just saying for people who don't know.

I understand, and I'm just saying you dont work for Kings Island nor know their policy with how employees post or how they regard certain posts that are deemed eligible to be on the grounds of disciplining an employee or removing an employee. What little you knwo about the Geauga Lake policy is not necesarilly the Kings Island policy and not the topic at hand.

I am just saying for people who don't know.

I understand, and I'm just saying you dont work for Kings Island nor know their policy with how employees post or how they regard certain posts that are deemed eligible to be on the grounds of disciplining an employee or removing an employee. What little you knwo about the Geauga Lake policy is not necesarilly the Kings Island policy and not the topic at hand.

Its not Kings Island policy its Cedar Fair policy and at the discretion of the HR manager

^Incorrect, its handled on the descrition of the department lead. Having worked in rides under both Paramount parks and Cedar Fair, when employees represented themselves in an innapopropriate light on here its handled by the head manager of the rides dept or the the 2nd in command.

Cedar Fair does not have a set policy in its handbook and does not have any disclosure agreements that employees can be made to sign, atleast it didnt at the time of the aquisition and will have no such agreements employees will be forced to sign this year.

Combat is very adament about his posts, he wouldnt say he had researched something if he hadnt and he wouldn't post something if it wasnt true.

Also, when in the recent discussions has anything been said that an employee would have had more knowledge than a guest. In terms of x-flight, EVERYONE is on the same playing field because NOBODY has been told anything.

X-flight is being dismantled, Track is appearing at KI; coincidence? you decide.

Having read the most recent guidelines manuals of 2 different Cedar Fair Parks, I can tell you that it specifically talks about employees making statements that are in any way shape or form information that the compnay holds as, for lack of a better term, proprietary. There is a specific piece within the media relations section of the corporate employee guidelines that talk about employees divulging any non public information especially via the internet without the express authorization of managment. If I really need to I dare say I will quote that book to you verbatim on the pages in question. And yes if you look at every employee agreement (and i've signed several at several diffenet Cedar Fair parks) they all discuss divulging of priavte information and the consequences for it.

So, if mr. combat is speaking from experince I dare say he is probably from the era when the web was not a factor. But check the facts, I know I did before replying.

To the staff of King's Island, welcome to Cedar Fair. They're great to work for but just know they're a business and will do what is necessary to protect their ability to function. Expect managment to check up on you from time to time. And if you say something you shouldn't, expect to get asked. The internet is public space but what you say isn't necessarily public knowledge.

Thus my first post is spoken.

^Thanks for the information Sky Flier and welcome to PKICentral! I think you misunderstood what I said, i said that I too had the current and past 2 seasons Cedar Fair hand books and the argument in questions was not about proprietary information but who has the authority within your superiors to enforce disciplinary action against the employee and we ended up getting way off topic. Anyways, thanks for posting the information and once again welcome to PKICentral!

Ok now that we have all the details out of the way regarding Cedar Fair employee information lets get back to discussing what we would like to see happen with X-Flight, its name, and the color scheme.

Im picturing Jet Black Supports and Candy Apple Red track. Repaint the trains chrome silver, gun metal grey, and candy apple red.

Keep the theme as something top secret or stealthy.

Dare I say name it Stealth or one of my previously submited names.

I don't know if it's possible but I think some COOL landscaping should be in order! Maybe a small pond/lake... It'd be cool fly over a body of water that has some very light fog on it.

Colors, IDK... I'll just hope it looks good and that it's not like hot pink and brown. LOL!

Theme, I think it'd be cool if it where a top secret/stealth testing facility. That'd be cool. -Hauntguy