X- Flight name?

vortexdemon05

oh, so the rule infact isnt a rule?

"Kinda like WhiteHouse Leaks.

Generate some buzz and then do the roll out."

You are exactly right!

It's a rule that may be a rule but no one is quite sure if it is a rule or is not a rule and if it were a rule if it were a rule that were applied to employee's or who the rule was really applied to or if it existed at all.

LOL, Lord, see what happens when I'm in on a Saturday Night!

LOL, one thing is for sure you all are doing your best to confuse each other!

oh, btw, Woofer I tried the Steak it was good, but a little overdone :D I have yet to try the shrimp, will you be here tomorrow? LOL

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, one thing is for sure you all are doing your best to confuse each other!

oh, btw, Woofer I tried the Steak it was good, but a little overdone :D I have yet to try the shrimp, will you be here tomorrow? LOL

Not Tomorrow....

I'm going to drive a Pontiac Firehawk to the river, Take a Firehawk boat to the airport and get in a Firehawk helicopter....

But that's because I'll have to wait until Memorial Day to ride Firehawk at Kings Island.

Tomorrow, I'll be watchin the Colts and Da Bears!

I'm going to drive a Pontiac Firehawk to the river

Technically you wont be driving a Pontiac Firehawk! You will be driving a SLP modified Pontiac Firebird!

SLP stands for street legal Performance, they tuned Firebirds into what they called "Firehawks" but they dont have a TM and neither do Pontiac!

Saturday Night, and weve all officially lost it :)

Exactly. I so did not want to go out tonight and ended up havin some fun on here anyway.

I'm in the same boat as you, Just got done watching the movie Barnyard...hilarious! Been on here for the last hour nothing but fun! It sure is a testament to the guys that are a part of this forum too!

Ive refreshed this page, like every 30 secs for the last 6 minutes and Oysterman always has that dotted line underneath his name! I think that hes writing a novel on Firehawk :D

I know thats right! I have to save SoB as the last ride, or I have a headache all day, it is the only ride to ever give me a headache!

LOL

And that's quite an adertisement for the ride.

Save the ride for last as you'll be so miserable after riding that you'll be going home in pain.

Ahhh, anyone wonder how long we're gonna waste time and money on SOB?

I know thats right! I have to save SoB as the last ride, or I have a headache all day, it is the only ride to ever give me a headache!

LOL

Save the ride for last as you'll be so miserable after riding that you'll be going home in pain.

I really dont know, and Im not gonna even guess! I dont like the headaches, but truthfully SoB is a fun ride, I love hitting those helixes at high speeds, and zooming out of the rosebowls. And, c'mon y'all that there first drop is a doozey! lol I'm not sure what it would take to make it even as comfortable as Beast...yes I said it ! But I have to think that some new, light and agile cars could only help, and lots of cushy padding. Also less we forget, they were told they had to make some structural changes, the track will now give more at high speeds rather than just sitting still and then buckling everytime the train goes by. What was happening is the track wouldnt give at all until the train came, and then once it hit certain spots and jack hammered it would just drill the bracing, and it would all move at once. They actually made the structure too rigid, and that creates...well we all have seen and felt what that creates :(

wait a min, um, Delirium Guy, I thought that employees werent aloud to post this stuff according to Captain Nemo? and is Firehawk really opening on Memorial Day?

At NO point in time during the event, did I ever hear ANYTHING mentioned about keeping the information top secret. Given the large amount of NON employees who were also at this event, that would be impossible to expect. Memorial Day weekend sounds great to me for opening, perhaps if the winter holds out it'll make it a bit before. In any event, I'm glad to be getting this ride. Finally, KI received something worthwhile, even if it is a 6 year old coaster. It'll go over very well here, especially given the reaction that employees had last night who had NEVER even seen this coaster. Imagine what the public will do. And yes, at least Firehawk will be open by Memorial Day unlike SOB.

Not sure if I read this on here or not......I know i read it off of Coaster Buzz, but its about Son of Beast. Maureen announced at NoCoaster that NO trains have been decided on. PTC was approached but declined because they could not meet the timeline demands of the Park. Will be interesting to see how this situation plays out and if Son of Beast will indeed re-open in 2007.

Oh yeah, and as Interpreter said, count me in the non-employee group :-) I've never worked at day at PKI in my life.......

...as to Son of Beast reopening this year, it's too early to tell...or even if it will reopen at all.

It is still not a foregone conclusion that that ride will ever re-open. It probably will, but may not.

(Delirium_Guy is too young to have worked for Kings Island without the P.

Probably glad to hear it, too!)

Well, you of all people would know that. :-) Secondly, I agree with your SOB statement. We both know how very quickly things change in this industry! I really don't see it re-opening before June......at the EARLIEST. It will be interesting to see who gets the job. G, there is a nasty rumor floating around about the trains that I really hope doesn't turn out to be true....

Who could run after riding SOB?

Heck, so many can barely walk!

Then that is clear to me you never rode FOF with its old restraints.

I have. Not had a problem with it other than uncomfortable restraints. But nothing like getting beat up.

LOL

We? I'm sorry, I didnt realize your money was being spent on attempting to repair Son of Beast again.

Well if money is the issue, CF could get corporate sponsorship for SoB.

"Welcome back riders! Carefully remove your safety restraints and exit the car. Thank-you for riding Son of Beast sponsored by Aleve. Try and enjoy the rest of your day at Kings Island. Please pick-up a free sample of Aleve at the end of the exit ramp."

;)

Well if money is the issue, CF could get corporate sponsorship for SoB.

"Welcome back riders! Carefully remove your safety restraints and exit the car. Thank-you for riding Son of Beast sponsored by Aleve. Try and enjoy the rest of your day at Kings Island. Please pick-up a free sample of Aleve at the end of the exit ramp."

;)

They could actually put up a Chiropractic Center right next to the ride.