X- Flight name?

vortexdemon05

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always thought that Firehawk actually was a decent name for the coaster so way to go on finding that out anyways! Who were your sources?

At least everyone knows that your not a troll now! lol

wait...so other people knew way before this announcement? You'd think that they would run a little tighter ship that that. Usually the captain doesnt even tell his first mate that he is slaughtering the crew and running off with the gold! (that would be bad)

I always thought that Firehawk actually was a decent name for the coaster so way to go on finding that out anyways! Who were your sources?

At least everyone knows that your not a troll now! lol

wait...so other people knew way before this announcement? You'd think that they would run a little tighter ship that that. Usually the captain doesnt even tell his first mate that he is slaughtering the crew and running off with the gold! (that would be bad)

I personnaly know a few people that knew the name, myself not included, I didn't find out untill this past saturday. But like Vortexdemon said, it's not worth losing a friendship or a job just to be the first to tell everyone the name of the new ride.