X- Flight name?

vortexdemon05

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only grumpy people i see is people that Grumpy that they are getting a used ride from a park...

Acctualy the site is ran by a college studen. There are forums for employees elsewhere.

I wonder if the footers will be 20 feet high over at pki. I hated how six flags made it a darn parking lot coaster maybe it will finnaly look nice somewhere else.

Grumpy?

No way. I'm doing a Snoopy dance from here to Cleveland, Charlotte or Largo, Maryland. I love that ride.

New, used? NO ONE CARES. It's a great ride, and now it will get the many, many happy riders it so richly deserves.

I feel badly for Geauga Lake, yes. It's one of my favorite parks. I worry about its future....especially given the customer service (or lack thereof) I have seen there since back when the Geauga Lake name left and it became Six Flags Ohio. I keep waiting for it to improve....

Grumpy? Nope! We are over joyed we are getting a great ride from a park that cant take care of it and has a reputation for awful customer service and that it will come to a deserving home with a staff that knows what its doing. I think your the one thats grumpy that your more likely to see a housing development at GL than a new coaster there in the near future.

The only thing ill miss about the ride is running it. Will I be first in line ready to ride? prob not. Beast it is. Thats the reason why any coaster lover goes to the park, it is there to tickle the GP's fancy. Will it hurt geuaga lake? prob not. And I wouldnt call the park troubled in the 700s is not bad for a park like many said before, CF is just taking out all the problem rides and restarting. Waterpark is finished and they can go from there.

Muted you dont have acess to any attendance figures and as CF announced last week they dont release attendance figures to the general public or even their investors, so right there is more crap coming out of your mouth.

http://www.pkicentral.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8846

Read CF's attendance figure policy in that above link, I dont see anything about including the information for low level seasonal ride ops.

And what annual reports are those muted darkness, they dont reveal any detailed attendance figures, so how about pointing those out to us....ah thats right...you probably cant. Removing the pain in the neck rides? Wow, there are many other parks that can run their vekoma flyers well....run their LIM coasters well...maintain their woodies well.....and provide good guest service, seems your park isnt one of them.

And what annual reports are those muted darkness, they dont reveal any detailed attendance figures, so how about pointing those out to us....ah thats right...you probably cant. Removing the pain in the neck rides? Wow, there are many other parks that can run their vekoma flyers well....run their LIM coasters well...maintain their woodies well.....and provide good guest service, seems your park isnt one of them.

Haha it looks like paramount took out one of their vekoma flyers... noting there are only 3 in this world. With Batwing being built with 2 station only runing one. and the other 2 being moved. Hmm.

Coasters have their mataince problems, hey SoB was closed for half the season. Geauga Lake maintains their woodies. We have ohio's oldest woodie. And its still standing. For guest services if you have a problem you can even ask our GM who walks the midways. I remember him helping guests many times.

For the annual reports they are sent to CF stockholders.

Get your facts stright muted, PGA removed Stealth becuase they were land locked, not since they couldnt maintain it. They needed the room to build a water park not because of maintenace issues. Oh and I have talked to Mr. Bill Spehn both at Geauga Lake and through email....speaking of you....I wanted to point out to him in our last cooerspondence how well (not!) you represent your company on the internet.

Muted your an idiot, getting yourself into more trouble than its worth, read what you say before you contradict yourself, you claimed Paramount removed one of their flyers because they couldnt maintain it which wasnt the case. I dont have to tell Mr. Spehn what you said, I'm sure he'll read it in due time, and I'll pass on anything else youd like me to tell him since you most likely dont want to encounter him as an employee of that park anymore.

That is personal speculation. The park never said that. Other people love the park. I am sure you two have you reasons to dislike the park's services but others seem to love it. Its a very friendly park and people like that about it. The park is in a process of "de-six flagsing" it. The park will take time to have a good transition, people use to come for the animals now the park needs a new thing to market. The only way to help a park is not by bashing it. The park is a fun place and your turning people away by your negitve views. Plus forums are not chat rooms so lets not use it like one. X-flight has landed at PKI , no its not confirmed by the park or CF but there are photos to prove it. What the name will be? Few only know. What will be the new theme? Few only know. I guess its just one of those 'wait and see' things.

That is personal speculation. The park never said that. Other people love the park. I am sure you two have you reasons to dislike the park's services but others seem to love it. Its a very friendly park and people like that about it. The park is in a process of "de-six flagsing" it. The park will take time to have a good transition, people use to come for the animals now the park needs a new thing to market. The only way to help a park is not by bashing it. The park is a fun place and your turning people away by your negitve views. Plus forums are not chat rooms so lets not use it like one. X-flight has landed at PKI , no its not confirmed by the park or CF but there are photos to prove it. What the name will be? Few only know. What will be the new theme? Few only know. I guess its just one of those 'wait and see' things.

And you are not a mod here so dont act like one. Your not a supervisor at Geauga Lake so dont claim to be one. And we will post our negative views, you should not be trying to squelch the negative views but rather trying to to make sure what causes them doesnt happen anymore. What caused my negative views: the awful guest service....how do you correct that....stop being a moron on here and putting a bad name out for your park. You dont represent your park well on here at all so I think its best you stop posting.

And you are not a mod here so dont act like one. Your not a supervisor at Geauga Lake so dont claim to be one. And we will post our negative views, you should not be trying to squelch the negative views but rather trying to to make sure what causes them doesnt happen anymore. What caused my negative views: the awful guest service....how do you correct that....stop being a moron on here and putting a bad name out for your park. You dont represent your park well on here at all so I think its best you stop posting.

Go Ronny lol