X- Flight name?

vortexdemon05

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, there's nothing wrong with GL. It's just having a hard time to get back on its feet after the trama we experienced during the Six Flags era. Just give it a few years and hopefully, CF can return its charm and keep the remaining coasters because if Dominator leaves, then my home Park will officially be Kennywood.

Man i should have named this forum Bash a Park lol jk. this is getting hilarious and Muted i don't know you but seriously think before you speak i mean post. Ronny i think your making VERY good points (I'm not taking your side because I'm your friend I'm just taking your side because you make very good points) but seriously i should have called this form Bash the other Parks lol jk. from the facts presented this forum is So off topic. oh well

We're all in our late teens early 20's so why not act mature? We're all owned by the same company so why are we fighting and bashing other parks.

Because your friend muted darkness came over here and decide to violate many T.O.S. just to start trouble so if you want the arguing to stop, he'll have to grow up and quit posting fradulent information, dont even think about arguing with this muted.

This is a thread about what a new name for X flight might be if in fact it does get re-built at Kings Island, this is not a topic about Jerry Springer.

I personally would like it if they called it Stealth and painted it like how borg was painted at PGA and it went along with that whole military base theme.

Something about the military or aliens (then you could keep it the same color scheme.)

Contact, maybe?

Ofcourse, knowing CF's theme this year, it'll end up with a Western theme/name lol. I'm just glad that we finally got confirmation on this baby =D

I was thinking along to lines of Sky Hawk.

"Sky Hawk" would certainly fit the mood of the ride, although not so much the space theme of the area (if there even is a theme to the area...and if so, if it will be continued). And, of course, they already hold the trademark necessary for a ride called Sky Hawk.

However, that brings up a question...would CF use the same names for rides at CP and KI considering their shared markets? When KECO put a "Vortex" at multiple parks in the chain none of the parks were close to each other, so differing rides with the same name and logo didn't really confuse the GP. However, that might not be the case here where there is significant crossover of guests between the two parks...

"Swoop" might be a good name to pull out and dust off for this one :)