X- Flight name?

vortexdemon05

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok now that we have all the details out of the way regarding Cedar Fair employee information lets get back to discussing what we would like to see happen with X-Flight, its name, and the color scheme.

Im picturing Jet Black Supports and Candy Apple Red track. Repaint the trains chrome silver, gun metal grey, and candy apple red.

Keep the theme as something top secret or stealthy.

Dare I say name it Stealth or one of my previously submited names.

I don't know if it's possible but I think some COOL landscaping should be in order! Maybe a small pond/lake... It'd be cool fly over a body of water that has some very light fog on it.

Colors, IDK... I'll just hope it looks good and that it's not like hot pink and brown. LOL!

Theme, I think it'd be cool if it where a top secret/stealth testing facility. That'd be cool. -Hauntguy

yea i would love to see a really cool themed ride, it makes the whole riding experience A LOT cooler

It wasn't the fog that hurt the track, I heard the fog did however interfere with some of the sensors of the ride. I did hear the mist would make the track rust though pretty bad.

I dont know about the mist making the track rust, because Iron Dragon at CP has misters when you go through the helix over the lagoon. Also tracks get rained on all the time so I would say it might have been more of a sensor issue. We know for sure though it wasn't causing the animatronics not to work because they still dont. Maybe CF will take care of that.

Actually it isnt as clearly defined as you state in your post, you are right there are misters and foggers. But there are a variety of actual foggers, some use a special chemical that once mixed with blown heat creates a smoky effect! and some just blow on Dry ice. Then there are misters that condense water vapor and then through some internal workings spit it back out. And then you have the cheapest of all misters that just spit out water from a hose at extremel high pressure through a tiny grated hole.

I had to get some of this stuff for a school project, lol

You know.....I stayed out of this thread for a long time. But I do have to say, after reading through all the earlier pages, that you all are going to have some serious appoligizing to do after they announce this coaster's name. Thats all I'm going to say......and yes, I do know for a fact what it will be called.

lol gotta love forums.

If that is in reference to me I think you better check out who you are talking about. There are many people one this site who know me and will back up the fact that the information I have provided in the years that I have been on both this site and the old PKIU have been accurate and factual.

lol gotta love forums.

If that is in reference to me I think you better check out who you are talking about. There are many people one this site who know me and will back up the fact that the information I have provided in the years that I have been on both this site and the old PKIU have been accurate and factual.

I for one can back up Shman.

I think Shman is referring to the fact that it will be indeed titled "Firehawk", since he was reffering to the earlier pages! I don't know if that is the right name or not...but perhaps the troll new of what he spoke?

Also, in regards to the fog/mist issue...when you go down that dark tunnel on IJ:ST isnt that tunnel really foggy or Misty? I always cant see anything and find it to be very cool/misty in there.

You know.....I stayed out of this thread for a long time. But I do have to say, after reading through all the earlier pages, that you all are going to have some serious appoligizing to do after they announce this coaster's name. Thats all I'm going to say......and yes, I do know for a fact what it will be called.

No offense shaman, I respect you and somewhat know who you are and that you are crdible however, I could whip out my credit card right now and purchase the trade marks to "Firehawk" and completely tick off CF if they're planning to call it that.