X- Flight name?

vortexdemon05

Nah, I heard they were thinking about spreading the popular brand Beaver Land Mine Ride. Could this be the Beaver's Flight? Actually, I heard rumors of it being called Flying Beavers.

The Angry Beavers BIIIIG Flight. Extend both the beaver name and the Nick theme.

Fairly Odd Beaver Coaster.

Fairly Odd Beaver's Big Flight Adventure : The Ride

Or, FOBBFA:TR as it will be known by enthusiasts :D

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well why tell the employees tomorrow when the public don't even know yet. I'll be afraid if they do tell the employees then someone may slip up, and I don't think they really want that to happen. Anything is possible, all I do know the official media announcement will take place on Monday.

Well why tell the employees tomorrow when the public don't even know yet. I'll be afraid if they do tell the employees then someone may slip up, and I don't think they really want that to happen. Anything is possible, all I do know the official media announcement will take place on Monday.

There will always be a chance of someone slipping up. But honestly I'm not going to be expecting much tomorrow. I see the park officials getting up there and saying." OK, and now we have a special video to debut our new 2007 attraction" and when they start to show a video it "breaks" ;) (KI has done that before), only to say,"We guess you guys will have to wait until monday like everyone else". They have also made a spoof of tomb raider before construction was ever started to tease the public.

So does everyone still think Im making this stuff up about the name Firehawk?

I think you're an excellent guesser. :D

A guesser he is not, I can assure you. Ryan, you know I wouldn't make that up. He just likes to get everybody roused up. However, we all know the name IS Firehawk. It was announced tonight at the Season Kick Off Party, complete with a video that was used to promote Stealth and then later Borg. At least its all out in the open now, apparently a Memorial Day opening is projected.

Delirium_Guy is not now, nor has he ever been employed by Kings Island or its affiliates...

Ain't the internet great.

Ya don't make something semi public if you don't want it to become PUBLIC.

And you sure don't invite non-employees then tell a board that restrictions apply only to employees. Somehow I think the park wants this reaction.

Delirium_Guy is not now, nor has he ever been employed by Kings Island or its affiliates...

Ain't the internet great.

Ya don't make something semi public if you don't want it to become PUBLIC.

And you sure don't invite non-employees then tell a board that restrictions apply only to employees. Somehow I think the park wants this reaction.

Interpreter, you have just hit the nail on the head, that is perhaps the only reason why the park would do such a thing, now we are all buzzing and will pay particular attention to the OFFICIAL Press Release!

If youve ever heard of something called a controlled burn? We tend to call this a controlled leak!

oh, so the rule infact isnt a rule?

"Kinda like WhiteHouse Leaks.

Generate some buzz and then do the roll out."

You are exactly right!

It's a rule that may be a rule but no one is quite sure if it is a rule or is not a rule and if it were a rule if it were a rule that were applied to employee's or who the rule was really applied to or if it existed at all.

LOL, Lord, see what happens when I'm in on a Saturday Night!