**Returners to rides**

vortexdemon05

if you didnt get one here it is *NOTE this is the Rides one*

Dear Seasoned Associate,

THANK YOU for such an incredible 2006 season. Together we accomplished many goals including safely entertaining nearly 3 million guests’ Being able to provide thousands of families with fun and excitement is what we pride ourselves on. Without YOU it could not have been possible.

Because of your positive performance last season, we would like to extend the opportunity for you to return in 2007. We are very pleased to announce that the pay rates for returning associates have been increased as follows:

Ride Operators $7.20 per hour

Admissions $7.20 per hour

Lifeguards $8.25 per hour

You may apply online at www.pki.com/iobs or stop by the Human Resources office to apply for the position and department you are interested in. January and early February have again been dedicated to our returners. To save time when you come to process, you can download the paperwork packet, located on www.pki4fun.com and bring the completed packet with you. The HR office will be open Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday from 10:00 a.m.  6:00 p.m. Please remember to bring proof of age if you are between 15 -18. If you have any questions, please contact the Human Resources office at (513) 754-5648.

Plans are being finalized for an exciting new attraction this season. We’re hoping to announce the details of this attraction at our first ever rehire party on February 3rd. We hope you’ll be able to join us! An invitation with further details should be arriving shortly.

As you probably noticed, many exciting changes have already started to happen as we begin our first full season as a Cedar Fair park. A new logo, new pay rates, and a new rehire party are just a few examples. There will be plenty more as we continue the transition. For example, associates in safety sensitive positions, like rides and lifeguards, will have to complete a drug screen before being permitted to work. Associates in all departments will be subject to random drug screening. It is now more important than ever to read your associate handbook for details on more policies and procedures changes.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact Jason, Chris, Kevin, or Jill at (513) 754-5716. Please complete your application and visit HR as soon as possible to complete

your paperwork processing. Nothing is better than working with friends, so tell your friends to apply online as well at www.pki.com! Again, thank you for all your hard work last year and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Jill, Kevin, Chris and Jason

interpreter - how are you sure of this?

two words...

Conditional Rehire...

if you did not recieve your rehire letter - you should call HR so they can set up a rehire interview with your department if your rehire status so deems. Its worth investigating if you are interested... of course if you were fired - you might as well kiss it goodbye...

^I did too. But does anybody know if the HR office will be open tomorrow, cuz I called the number on the letter and the answering machine said that the office was open during the week, but the letter says otherwise so........can anyone help me?

It is open from Fridays to Mondays but I don't know the hours, I was dumb enough to go up there on like a Wednesday whoops

I turned in all of my paper work this past Monday (Jan 22) into HR. I received the rehire letter on Wednesday from Admissions inviting me back. Will all the returners have to be processed prior to the party on Feb 3 to attend? Does this mean all paper work is completed and all we have to do is have our ID's taken?

Mike