Kings Island website name?

CoastersNSich

There's some questions whether PKI.com will remain the domain name for Kings Island...

But it looks like a Canadian advertising firm took the domain name "www.kingsisland.com." from what used to be some generic redirect page...

Questions:

Will they still use pki.com?

Will Cedar Fair tell these (censored) people to get lost, either through a payoff or lawsuit?

Will CF find a new domain, like kingsislandpark.com ?

I was thinking that too...but then I got to thinking...why would they wait for KI's announcement to change over the whole chain's websites?

edit:

It looks like Paramount Parks was the one to register the .us names back in 2002. Though I wouldn't be surprised if CF would use the kingsisland.us domain, at least temporarily...

| Registrant Name: Paramount Parks Inc.

| Registrant Organization: Paramount Parks Inc.

| Registrant Address1: Paramount Parks Inc.

| Registrant Address2: 8720 Red Oak Blvd.

| Domain Registration Date: Wed Apr 24 15:04:49 GMT 2002

| Domain Expiration Date: Mon Apr 23 23:59:59 GMT 2007

eventually they will obtain it for a reasonable price, either by buying or litigation.

Many on here won't recall, much less care- but as a jr. executive with a local airline years ago, we subsisted with the website of www.delta-air.com (which still re-directs to the main site). A legitmate owner of Delta (faucets) owned the site and held out for a large sum because they knew we wanted it. After a few years of futile negotiations on their part and actually having to place a re-direct link to our site, they sold the rites to the site for pennies compared to what they originally wanted.

the kingsisland.com owners don't have such legitimacy. They'll fold.

That's how the old paramount parks site looked before it redirected to Cedar Fair's site. For the past couple weeks, I've noticed the cedarfair.com redirect didn't work and goes to paramountparks.com instead. For instance, if you click "Other Parks" on the pki.com site, it usually takes you to cedarfair.com, but sometimes it randomly doesn't.

Haha...Click "other parks" on the 'new' cedarfair.com/kingsisland OOPS :P

ROFLOL!!! dude now we know CF is working on the site!!!! I wonder if there reading these posts and cracking up. hey but they could be getting ready to have 2 CF Sites a Cedarfair.com and a www3.cedarfair.com and making one the all Cedar Fair parks and the other with just Paramount’s ones. cedarfair.com W/O the 3 takes you to the real CF site wile the one that does have the 3 takes you to the PP site.