Gold Passes are Back - Press Release

BoddaH1994

As reported in another thread, Gold Pass benefits are back! Here is the official press release:

Kings Island Announces Enhancements to 2007 Season Pass Program

Gold pass benefits and family passes return for 2007 season.

Kings Island, Ohio - Kings Island's season pass holders shine like gold

again in 2007. All Kings Island season passes purchased before May 27

are upgraded to gold and come complete with special perks, including

speed lane opportunities, double ride days, early access to Boomerang

Bay, an exclusive parking area, meal deals and more.

Any previously purchased 2007 season passes have been automatically

upgraded to gold.

In addition, family season passes are back. Guests purchasing four or

more passes receive a special four-pack rate of $84.95 per pass, a

savings of $5 per pass.

"With less than three months before we open the park for the 2007

season, this is the perfect time to start thinking about a Kings Island

season pass," said Greg Scheid, Kings Island's vice president and

general manager. "A gold season pass is designed to maximize the guest's

experience while at the park, providing both time and monetary savings,

as well as an unlimited amount of fun!"

Season passes are now available online at pki.com <http://www.pki.com/>

or by calling 800-288-0808. Adult season passes are $89.95 each.

Junior/senior passes are $49.95 each. Individual season-long parking is

available for $34.95 and is applied directly to the pass upon

processing. No window cling is required for parking privileges.

Cedar Fair Entertainment Company (NYSE: "FUN") is a publicly traded

partnership headquartered in Sandusky, Ohio. The Partnership, which

owns and operates twelve amusement parks, five outdoor water parks, one

indoor water park and six hotels, is one of the largest regional

amusement park operators in the world. Its parks are located in Ohio,

California, Toronto, North Carolina, Virginia / District of Columbia,

Pennsylvania, Minnesota, Missouri and Michigan.

I'm wondering the same thing. Even if Maxx pass holders don't get gold pass benefits I'm still glad to have the parking on my pass instead of my window.

Can I buy an all Ohio parking pass from Kings Island or is that only available at Cedar Point? I don't see it on the Kings Island website so I'm not sure.

How do I add parking to my pass?

^Yeah there's a line for everything you can think of, even from the highway all the way to the entrance. I even saw lines for games. But that was a while ago I don't know if it's changed any. But yeah my advice is to avoid Bring a Friend Free Days if they still have them.

Happy sat., Wonder if the season passes went up a few bucks. They are now 89 bucks i bought mine a few weeks ago at 84 bucks....I bought them online. Yes i am a tard but I have to ask...lol.... I printed out my stuff online, do you take that to the window and get a ticket then go wait in line to have a pic taken? When I bought them online it asked if I wanted to register them so i didnt have to at the park, I think I clicked the link but never asked me anything so I dont know....

Happy sat., Wonder if the season passes went up a few bucks. They are now 89 bucks i bought mine a few weeks ago at 84 bucks....I bought them online. Yes i am a tard but I have to ask...lol.... I printed out my stuff online, do you take that to the window and get a ticket then go wait in line to have a pic taken? When I bought them online it asked if I wanted to register them so i didnt have to at the park, I think I clicked the link but never asked me anything so I dont know....

I bought mine online in October and had to go through the season pass line, however they were not taking pictures yet so I'll have to go back through line again to get my pic taken. Hopefully I wont have to wait an hour plus this time to.

I bought mine online in October and had to go through the season pass line, however they were not taking pictures yet so I'll have to go back through line again to get my pic taken. Hopefully I wont have to wait an hour plus this time to.

I got my picture taken last October, but only received a Temporary 2007 pass. You should have gotten a temporary pass, and when they scan it at the front gate your pic comes up on the monitor.

What country is Tard?

I bought my pass in October of last year at Kings Island and I bought a parking pass for the 2 home parks in Ohio that are close to me can I convert these to an all Ohio pass for parking? The parking is going to be on the passes again for all Ohio parks or just KI? Where did you here this info about Gold Pass Perks?

And there are instructions at Cedar Point's website on how to upgrade to an Ohio parking pass---note that you will only get credit for amounts you actually PAID for park parking (free parking does not count towards the cost of the Ohio parking pass). Also, according to that website, the all Ohio parking pass is a sticker, and is not available if it is raining (!):

http://www.cedarpoint.com/public/admission...passes/info.cfm