Carowinds 2007 Brochure

Was just surfing the Carowinds site and found this little gem:

http://multimedia.paramountparks.net/carow...brochure_07.pdf

A couple of things of particular note is they still refer to their Top Gun and Borg coasters as Top Gun and Borg..so it looks like the theming might be staying at least for this year. The other thing I noticed, and was quite excited about, was the return of the Nick Celebration Parade. I'm kind of curious as to whether or not I'm reading too far into the text, but it says "returning for the whole summer" so I'm wondering if all of the parks will be sporting the parade all summer long.

Worth a look!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like any more there are quite a few things Geauga Lake once had....I sure hope Cedar Fair sees what potential that place has, and puts some nice things there to attract the locals...

And even the brochure looks just like a Cedar Fair park brochure. Imagine that.

Yeah reminds me of the Geauga Lake brochure I have sitting in this box, where carowinds has "2 PARKS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE!" they have "WHAT A SURPRISE".......and yes what a surprise Geauga Lake was this year....a dissapoitning one that is.

Well, I`d hope that it is at multiple parks. It still may be shipped around, but hopefully they now will have two sets of floats so that the parade can be occuring at two parks simultaneousely. It would make sense for each park to have its own Nick Parade, because it seemed to be very popular. Only time will tell if the Nick parade comes back to KI in 2007. Now, I wouldn`t anticipate seeing the KI brochure until after the announcement on February 5th...

Now this is getting interesting. At one time, the park theater was called that...when Paramount came to town, I think Six Flags Over Georgia starting using that name for THEIR theater...

Is this the new name for the Paramount Theater? Somehow, I don't think so, but I wonder.

It's also the name of a music festival, but that too is normally at Six Flags Over Georgia.

And where does the Paladium fit in here?

Somebody closer to Carowinds than Atlanta know?

Now this is getting interesting. At one time, the park theater was called that...when Paramount came to town, I think Six Flags Over Georgia starting using that name for THEIR theater...

Is this the new name for the Paramount Theater? Somehow, I don't think so, but I wonder.

It's also the name of a music festival, but that too is normally at Six Flags Over Georgia.

And where does the Paladium fit in here?

Somebody closer to Carowinds than Atlanta know?

Paladium is the Ampitheater for Carowinds. Indeed, SFOG's Ampitheater is the Southern Star Ampitheater.