Vortex 20th B-Day this Year

vortexdemon05

I don't think you'll see as much recognition for The Vortex's 20 year anniversary as you did for The Beast on its 25th. The reason is simply that, while The Vortex is a beloved ride, The Beast is something that people see as very special to the park. It put the park on the map, it's still voted one of the best wooden coasters in the world. It's like how Walt Disney studios would throw a huge bash for Mickey Mouse's 25th birthday (although he's much older) and probably just do a mention of Donald Duck's. Still, I would hope to see some kind of recognition for the ride. It's arguably one of the best coasters in the park.

Oh I see, you want some biiiiiig thing for Vortex' 20th birthday, but do you care for my 20th birthday? Nooooooo. Man, I thought you were a friend. That hurts man, hurts.

lol well lets see Vortex is better than The Beast, but we need to have a big PARTY for my 20th your 20th and others 20th B-day.

For Vortex' 20th Birthday: FIX IT!!!

Sure it's still running, but it could use an overhaul... and a paint job. Keep the same colors, just brighten them up and make it look new again. That goes for the trains, too.

But rest assured, so long as it's running when I'm there, I'll be on it!