Ready for opening weekend

Guest faceoff

Guest faceoff

How many people have made plans for opening weekend and made hotel reservations? I have set up

my vacation days and made a hotel reservation at the hampton inn on beach boulevard. I can feel the

season-just around the corner. :)

Guest faceoff

I recently bought another car(2004 hyundai elantra). My previous car would not have made the drive

down the street or to Kings Island. I am also now ready for april 20th to make the drive from west

virginia. :)

Guest faceoff

I would have drove a amish horse and buggy and listened to weird al's amish paradise all the way to

Kings Island if i had to. Nothing will keep me away from Kings Island. Do i hear amen?

I will be there opening day, but would be there all opening weekend, if Paramount hadn't got rid of the campground. My luck right before they got rid of it I bought a 30k travel trailer just for Kings Island, would be nice to see another campground go in. They need to have accommodations around the park for all different tastes.

I will be there opening day, but would be there all opening weekend, if Paramount hadn't got rid of the campground. My luck right before they got rid of it I bought a 30k travel trailer just for Kings Island, would be nice to see another campground go in. They need to have accommodations around the park for all different tastes.

I see a joke here....but should I really bring it up? :D