Coming Soon !

Skywriter

^

Very true, but FoF did sit for part of the seasson SBNO. It may still be on the way out or to another Cedar Fair park, eventhough CF did reopen it towards the end of the seasson. On the same note why not have 3 launched coasters at PKD, they currently opperate 3 launched coasters, even though Hypersonic is on its way out. Also if your maintence staff has prior knowledge of working with LIMs then you dont have to give them a crash course on a new LIM coaster. Cedar Point will opperate 3 launched coasters next year and KI opps 2. So its not like Cedar Fair has a limit for the number of launched coasters they can have in theri parks. I would also imagine HXLC will remain SBNO in 07 if not scraped and SV probably wouldn't show up anywhere until the end of 07 or for 08.

Idk, too me it is not all that important that the Rollercoasters be completely diverse. Its nice to have all different styles of rides. If its chain lift, inverted, woodie, steelie, suspended, LIM and it is exciting to ride, then I see no reason to limit different types of coasters!

Speaking of relocating suspended coasters, whatever happened to Astroworlds XLR-8?

Scrapped, along with the mini mine train.

As were all of the rides that came from OpryLand and sat in Old Indianas parking lot and rusted away. I still cannot believe that Chaos was allowed to rust away. Just one more reasson I hold a grudge against SixFlags.

^

True but we also knew about the accident during the seasson and they had made the announcement that it would not opperate for the rest of 06.

Steel Venom honestly disappeard overnight at GL. There were also no rumors about it leaving like there were for X-Flight.

^

True but we also knew about the accident during the seasson and they had made the announcement that it would not opperate for the rest of 06.

Steel Venom honestly disappeard overnight at GL. There were also no rumors about it leaving like there were for X-Flight.

Yeah very ture there was no Scream Street,and the new location of Worksite top and the new location of the new entertanment stage.These are off the top of my head there are most likely more I not thinking of.

about the shows...the casting doesnt end till the biggining of next month so i bet we are gonna find out about the shows at the middle of March.

cant waite!

I think you will find out about the show program earlier than that. I would imagine that it will be announced with the 2007 product since the show program is already set and work has begun.

about the shows...the casting doesnt end till the biggining of next month so i bet we are gonna find out about the shows at the middle of March.

cant waite!

I think you will find out about the show program earlier than that. I would imagine that it will be announced with the 2007 product since the show program is already set and work has begun.

Exactly, if they are casting for a show that means its going to happen for 2007 so announce it now and build excitement in the Genral Public for the 2007 seasson. Doesnt make sense for the park to wait till the park is almost open to annouce new shows. That doesnt build as much excitement or help boost seasson passes a little.