Has anybody ever gone on a BAFFD?

Captain Obvious

I will never go on this day ever. Even if I was getting in free. It is a waste of time. It used to be good when so many people didnt have gold passes. They need to let the gold passes only be avabile unitl a certain date or so many people got them. Too many people have them so it defeats its own purpose.

I went on June 4th and absolutley hated it... I was there on the 2nd and 3rd so I already rode everything. I went to Boomerang Bay on BAFFD and it wasn't bad at all. I think I rode about 5 rides the whole day. I waited on The Beast for 2 1/2 hrs with every queue line filled up. I had no idea when the next bring a friend deal was because PKI's site wasn't updated for June before then. So I just went anyway and toughed it out.

I don't think there are anymore bring a friend free day's (THANK GOD!) I checked my little gold pass booklet and there were only 2 days. One day in May and one in June... so there aren't anymore unless they changed it.