What's Wrong With This Picture

WooferBearATL

I actually visited Kings Dominion for the first time last year. There were some things I liked better than Kings Island and others I did not. The things I liked better were the things that made me think of the Kings Island of old. The park is much shadier in many places than Kings Island, especially the kids section. They still have a log flume that has not been converted to the kids section, and they still have their Antique cars and flying eagles. They even still have an arbor tunnel that you walk through. Just some observations.

Too bad KD hasn't taken care of the fountains for 3 years now, half of them are always turned off and half of those working are shooting at different pressures and different directions. A truly horrible first sight at the park for anyone that notices. Since some are turned off the water landing in these empty funnels would make a gurgling/farting noise, very odd to walk down IStreet and have a sound you can't figure out where it's coming from. I can only hope CF will put an end to that lack of care.

That is and hopefully will always be that beautiful of a scene. That truly says former Paramount Park, but it really reminds me of all the great times that I've had at KI!

But do I see the "Paramount Stars" at the end of the fountain? Zoom in on it, I am pretty sure those the are the Paramount stars. They appear to on what looks like their bandstand area.

Jasper, its never wrong to call anything beautiful! Your exactly right, that is one beautiful Picture, and I am sure noone will give us crap about saying that, unless its interpreter trying to make a pun :) lol

Sure is. It just does not belong on the photos page on the PKI website.

Why doesn't the picture they are talking about? It's from Kings Island.

Jasper, its never wrong to call anything beautiful! Your exactly right, that is one beautiful Picture, and I am sure noone will give us crap about saying that, unless its interpreter trying to make a pun :) lol

Sure is. It just does not belong on the photos page on the PKI website.

Why doesn't the picture they are talking about? It's from Kings Island.

Kings Dominion's Tower and Fountain should not be billed as Kings Island.

I can't believe that they made that kind of mistake, actually.