Construction Tour

pkifreakhogg

The ride has not even been officially announced yet being built at KI, even though all fingers are pointing in that direction. Let's not put the cart before the horse.

Also, it's not like this is a brand new ride. If it is being built at KI, it will have the same footprint, station etc. as the ride was at Geauga. The only difference being the queue line and probably the name of the ride.

If a construction tour were to take place in 2007, I would rather like to see the area of SoB w/o the loop. That may never happen either due to all the issues within the past year.

Couldnt the new product announcement only talk about the "new product" that KI will be offering under Cedar Fair?? The new ride is part of the new product but isnt souly the product. I wouldnt be suprised if they tell you guys about the product of customer service and fun that you all will be offering but make no mention about former X-Flight. That wouldnt surprise me one bit!

The park did say on those invitations ( I have one too) that they will announce it to employees, however they later released to the press (Dayton Daily News and Cincinnati Enquirer) that the announcemnet is February 5th, I do work with the Hamilton Journal News and know for a fact that there will be an official press release monday, what they tell the employees today is still up in the air. They may just say "Hey that thing we got in the parking lot, yeah were putting it over here, ok who wants pizza?" Regardless, an official announcement is coming monday.

Didnt you all know that we are not getting the coaster? They are selling it to Kentucky Kingdom, and just storing it at KI temporarily. :rolleyes:

No, No, No! Dont you listen to Brian Neal? They're just storing it at KI as a staging area before shipping it to Michigans Adventure! The land clearing behind Flight of Fear is definently either for the new entrance they've been planning for awhile or for the new campground. Duh!