Firehawk?

Hank

i did a search for Firehawk roller coaster. this was the results.

Kings Island - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An Arrow Dynamics Suspended roller coaster. ... Firehawk. 2007. A Vekoma flying coaster, originally located at Geauga Lake as X-Flight. ...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paramount's_Kings_Island

More pages from en.wikipedia.org

when you open the site it mentions the x-flight move but leaves out the name Firehawk.

has there ever been an arrow coaster previously named Firehawk?

is x-flight an arrow or vekoma coaster?

An Arrow Dynamics Suspended roller coaster. ... Firehawk. 2007. A Vekoma flying coaster, originally located at Geauga Lake as X-Flight. ...

when you open the site it mentions the x-flight move but leaves out the name Firehawk.

Sounds like you've mixed up Top Gun and Firehawk and created a single coaster. Sorry, no Firegun. ;) Firehawk = Vekoma flying coaster. Top Gun = Arrow suspended coaster.

If CBS still had control of this park this season, the only flying we'd be seeing would be the droves of guests fleeing from the park and flying out of the parking lot. CBS was just scurrrry.

(I think my hatred of CBS rivals that of Woofer's hatred of the "P" word in general) Last year just left an awful taste in my mouth...the only redeeming factors were the great employees, PKIC, and the fact that Kings Island is a special place for me. If it weren't for those three things, I doubt I would've been back for a second visit last season.

Sounds like you've mixed up Top Gun and Firehawk and created a single coaster. Sorry, no Firegun. ;) Firehawk = Vekoma flying coaster. Top Gun = Arrow suspended coaster.

You know, that sounds awesome. If you could combine the swinging motions of the TG trains to the way you hang on X-Flight, I think it would be fun. I guess it would make more sense on a B&M because you start suspended. Just a thought...

BE SHOCK TOMMRROW! I've been giving you all hints! I hope you all used them!

lol I guess you already saw that thing posted on the net? <_< Yes I saw that thing also.

Wait i personally know what the track in the parking lot is for because i was at the season kickoff party yesterday. But am I not seeing something here, what thing posted on the net are you talking about? If you wanna PM me so everyone that reads the forums doesn't see it thats ok.

I'm excited that Firehawk (cough"X-Flight") will be going to KI. I wonder if this was KI plans like CF said they were gonna honor?? I'm guessing KI had 0 plans

While a lot of people have repeated that CF said they would honor the same attractions as CBS had planned for 2007, that's not exactly what was said on the conference call after the acquisition. What Kinzel said, actually, was that CF would maintain the same levels of planned Cap Ex for the parks for 2007, since none of the Paramount Parks had been contractually committed to any big capital projects as KBF had been with Ghost Rider when CF acquired it. He never promised to put in the exact same attractions...only that CBS hadn't signed any big $ contracts that CF would have to honor.

The pki.com website has added the Firehawk announcement to the media center page, but still has not updated the front page to reflect it. I wonder when that will change??

And I also wonder when the Paramount part of the main sign will be taken down...and odds on that one? I say they'll take it down in March.