New For 2007! Kings Island Presents Firehawk!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That article made it sound like Firehawk will have a milatray theme, yay. I really like themeing and I am glad that Cedar Fair has hopefully decided to stick to themeing. I wish they would take the Flight of Fear sign down and replace it with a sign that says "Fort Cooper Milatary Base". Make it a whole new area and build on it the next couple of years.

-Jake

Hey there!! You're right..... We are using video from Stealth/BORG. The reasoning behind that is simple. We did not have enough time to have video made for Firehawk, and my friends to the north didn't have anything we could use. Soooo.....this provides an idea of what the ride will be like to those who are not enthusiasts or have not ridden the ride before. Like any video we've had (IJ, Boomerang Bay, etc) there is room for change but the general idea will be the same!

Get excited!!

I would like to take this time to remind everyone that I will be learning how to create virtual animations in the near future! I guess it's time for me to upload some more of my ride animations to youtube (RCT3 and NL only of course... not good enough to make them without the aid of those programs yet)

Ok so I don't know if this has been brought up yet or not but just before you walk under Racer there is a red tube arch with the Fof sign on it. Do you think that will be replaced with a Fort Cooper sign or just taken down all together? This is the top of the arch.

http://extremepki.com/gallery/displayimage...um=48&pos=2

Given that the Cooper of Fort Cooper is no longer associated with the company that once owned Kings Island, much less the current one that does, I can't imagine a sign for Fort Cooper replacing the Flight of Fear arch...

The suggestion of a Fort Cooper sign was only ment to be a suggestion. My statement was more or less a question as to whether or not the sign would be removed or changed to include Firehawk.

http://www.thrillnetwork.com/stories_view...._direction.html

However, the attractions will not be ignored completely. Falfas noted that two of the park's thrill rides are scheduled for new expensive paint jobs -- one will which will also have cameras installed in every seat so visitors can buy a video memento of their ride and a movie/simulator ride is being re-themed.

On Ride Videos you can BUY!!!! :o

http://www.thrillnetwork.com/stories_view...._direction.html