Scheduled Downtime

Dane

Well there goes my Wednesday night...

umm thats kinda scary, there's more to do in life than sit on PKIC on a wed night. kinda wierd

Sarcasm is a foreign language to you isn't it?

And Dane, thank you for keeping PKIC safe and updated for all of us to enjoy!

This is the default skin and will be going away after I make the PKIC skin sometime tomorrow. Please enjoy some of the new features, they play off Facebook (or MySpace). You can add statements about yourself, add friends, post comments on eachother, rate each other, add a picture of yourself, and some increased functionally.

The biggest and best thing is we are now running ajax style scripting. What this means is you can post without refreshing twice. You remember when after you did something, you were taken to a processing window with "click here to continue?" Well not anymore. When you post anywhere or change settings the page will change without a total page refresh.

There is also many more security features to protect your information, including secure email forums and more secure PMs, and some other smaller things.

Well there goes my Wednesday night...

umm thats kinda scary, there's more to do in life than sit on PKIC on a wed night. kinda wierd

Sarcasm is a foreign language to you isn't it?

And Dane, thank you for keeping PKIC safe and updated for all of us to enjoy!

I was gonna say that. Lord, if ya can't tell sarcasm that blatant, we have a problem in our education system.

I am noticing some of the new features and loving it! Spell check, Spoiler box, members profile dropbox above members Avatar and tons more, I can’t what to see the new skin you have planned for us. I also noticed that you guys have switched to the just released 2.2 board, as always you guys are on the cutting edge when it comes time for improvements. Thanks to the Admin’s and all the MOD for their continued hard work.