Firehawk Construction Is Well Under Way!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

an actual helicopter would be cool i guess...but im thinking of like a government hangar, kinda like FoF, but diffrent, i cant really explain it...but it would also be cool if it was in the woods...but thats not going to happen unless they plant more trees, which they wont

What i think KI should do, is get more land. I mean, it's pretty cramped in there. Also, they should get rid of Adventure Express, its not all that great of a ride anyways. I mean, when they first came out with it were people like "OMG, Adventure Express!, IT LOOKS SO COOL!!!" then when they rode it, its like "yawn, is it over yet?".

^They actually have a ton of un-used land and are tapping into that right now with the addition of Firehawk. Just because you dont like Adventure Express doesnt mean they should remove it. Lots of people do like it, its low maintenance, easy to run, and doesnt cause trouble. Why fix something thats not broken?

^They actually have a ton of un-used land and are tapping into that right now with the addition of Firehawk. Just because you dont like Adventure Express doesnt mean they should remove it. Lots of people do like it, its low maintenance, easy to run, and doesnt cause trouble. Why fix something thats not broken?

Personally, I am a big fan of Adventure Express. While Arrow Mine Trains are not big thrill machines, I've always found them well-paced and an enjoyable ride. They also make a great "transition" coaster for kids.

IMHO Adventure Express is the second best mine train in operation today...with Big Thunder Mountain Railroad at Disney being the best...

"Also it really doesnt' use up a whole lot of land when you think about it it is quite efficient for the intensity it has. Also what else would you put in that location?"

King Cobra.

King Cobra is too big. It wouldn't fit in that land.

Plus, KI has 700 acres of land. They have only used around 384. Why take something out when you don't have too?

"Also it really doesnt' use up a whole lot of land when you think about it it is quite efficient for the intensity it has. Also what else would you put in that location?"

King Cobra.

Plus, KI has 700 acres of land. They have only used around 384. Why take something out when you don't have too?

exactly, if they keep replacing things, the park will never be that much better, if u look at Cedar Point, they have a lot of coasters, and thats what we need

I love AE. Some people I go with, thats the only coaster they're comfortable with. Believe it or not, not everybody wants to jump on the biggest, scariest thing there is. Also, compared with many other coasters, it has great theming. I would have liked to see them apply just the amount of theming AE has to SOB. Would make it a completely different experience. I hope they theme Firehawk nicely. To me, it makes the ride.

King Cobra.

Last I recall there was a King Cobra in the park. It was removed mostly due to maintenance-related issues and sat in a field very close to Firehawk's location rusting away for years before being scrapped this off-season. Oh...that's the Cobra you were talking about? Yeah, it's not coming back.

King Cobra.

Last I recall there was a King Cobra in the park. It was removed mostly due to maintenance-related issues and sat in a field very close to Firehawk's location rusting away for years before being scrapped this off-season. Oh...that's the Cobra you were talking about? Yeah, it's not coming back.

It wasn't scrapped this offseason.

King Cobra.

exactly, if they keep replacing things, the park will never be that much better, if u look at Cedar Point, they have a lot of coasters, and thats what we need

Go to Cedar Point then. Plus, you just mentioned the removal of a ride (which is a great family ride) and then said "if they keep replacing things, the park will never be that much better" So, what do you want them to do then?

uhhh..keep them? KI has enough space to add a bajillion (maybe an exaggeration) more coasters....taking rides that are good out doesnt make sense to me, unless they are worried about the park becoming too big and people dying on the walk to the back of the park.

uhhh..keep them? KI has enough space to add a bajillion (maybe an exaggeration) more coasters....taking rides that are good out doesnt make sense to me, unless they are worried about the park becoming too big and people dying on the walk to the back of the park.

My bad. I thought it was you that said to get rid of AE. But, still, adding more coasters isn't the answer to everything. Look at GL...

call there was a King Cobra in the park. It was removed mostly due to maintenance-related issues and sat in a field very close to Firehawk's location rusting away for years before being scrapped this off-season. Oh...that's the Cobra you were talking about? Yeah, it's not coming back.

It wasn't scrapped this offseason.

Odd. I could've sworn somebody confirmed it was removed. Oh well. I still stand by my statement...it is not coming back...even if it is still sitting and rusting in that field.