BoddaH1994

Firehawk Construction Is Well Under Way!

People need to remember that Cedar Fair has a nearly two billion debt to pay off. They just paid $1.24 BILLION for the Paramount Parks. Money is a finite resource. Money used to spruce up the outside of buildings is money that can't be used to fix broken concrete, make new restaurants, etc. Choices MUST be made. I doubt that sprucing up the outside of Flight of Fear has ANY priority whatsoever. Almost no one even looks at it now...it's a part of the accepted landscape that the eye has grown accustomed to.

Wow Firehawk is coming along nicely. I cannot wait to see this thing up and running.

Cedar Fair paid for those parks in cash!?!?! Wow i would have loved to have seen all of thos bills they passed to them. I wonder how Six Flags paid for their parks?

Yah I had heard that Cedar Fair actually was loaned enough to cover the parks for the next couple years incase something happens!

I suppose that there must not be a minimum amount of time to pay back the loan, because if there was, that would be a large mistake to pay interest on a loan in which some of it you didnt even end up needing.