Could we be seeing this in the future?

Guest rollercoasterfreak

Guest rollercoasterfreak

Hi guys! So I was just looking around rcdb when I saw this new ride. Could we se this in the near future? I`d like to hear your thoughts please.

Edited by CoastersRZ

simple reply...NO, too much steel! lol we have Runaway Reptar and it actually is aesthetically pleasing, plus the supports on reptar stem directly from mostly lowprofile footings, not a mass entanglement of steel webbing that originates from footings. The coaster you showed just looks like one giant mess!

Rollercoaster freak, while I appreciate your enthusiasm, please do not double post in an attempt to bump your thread. There are over 2000 members on this site, people will reply eventually.

We already have that ride. It's called Rugrats Runaway Reptar. The one at movie park in Germany just features a new track style by vekoma with re-designed restraints. Im pretty sure the one you showed is the same, if not extremely similar, layout.

That is because it looks like that ride was designed as a portable ride, which could be set up on a flat slab of concrete, instead of footings. Much like the fact that the Pepsi Python at Coney rests on one large slab of concrete as opposed to individual footings for each support.