New Season Fever

adventure2007

Hey hey, I just wanted to say hi to everyone since I am new here. I also have to say that I am getting the itch for roller coasters already and can`t wait for opening day. It got so bad today that I actually had to drive by the park. I just had to see the new Firehawk track laying in the parking lot, which gave me an adrenaline rush. I really think that its going to be an awesome year!

Edited by CoastersRZ

Guest faceoff

I wish i lived close enough to Kings Island to drive by. I have had new season fever since 2006 season

ended. I am certainly counting down to April 20th, when I make the drive from West Virginia. I am looking

foward to seeing the holy land-I mean Kings Island.

Yeah I'm just glad I get to ride some coasters beginning tomorrow. I'm getting so excited.

Well so what!!!!! While you are bumping and grinding with all those sweaty tourist being miserable, we’ll be back here snow sledding with near empty hills.

If you coaster fanboys are so ready for some downhill thrills then may I introduce you guys to the oldest downhill thrill in existences and every year it gets a fresh new track for it!!! It’s called a snow sled!! In the next couple days you will have an optimal opportunity to experience the thrills that your grandfathers enjoyed in their youth hood. So get out there and enjoy it and don’t let this opportunity pass you by.

Going……..to get my 6 year olds sled ready for our annual snow sledding outing and to tell the wife to have the hot chocolate and blankets ready when we get back!!!

Is it really going to snow that much this week in Ohio?

1 - 3" of snow in northern ohio

3 - 5" of snow in central ohio

6 - 8" of freezing rain, snow and other mix in southern ohio

depending on the way the storm tracks. being in central ohio this reminds me of the 2004 storm where they didnt know what the hell was gonna happen until it was too late.

If you coaster fanboys are so ready for some downhill thrills then may I introduce you guys to the oldest downhill thrill in existences and every year it gets a fresh new track for it!!! It’s called a snow sled!! In the next couple days you will have an optimal opportunity to experience the thrills that your grandfathers enjoyed in their youth hood. So get out there and enjoy it and don’t let this opportunity pass you by.

Going……..to get my 6 year olds sled ready for our annual snow sledding outing and to tell the wife to have the hot chocolate and blankets ready when we get back!!!

This guy knows what he's talking about!

This guy knows what he's talking about!

Yeah we crank up the atv and pull each other around on sleds before we hill the hills.