Pictures

kiclumsy

I dont think they are going to do anything big to the ride. i think they are just going to connect the track to the second set of helixes.

Since entry of the loop and the exit do not meet up, there will have to be a major redesign of some kind, be it another helix, which Sonny does not need, or a new run from the block brakes to line up the tracks. IMHO it seems this will be no simple patch. Hopefully KI will perform some smoke and mirrors to take the attention off the now loopless SOB. I still dream of a tunnel enclosing the final two hills and curve to give the ride a big bang finish! The benefit of all this will be a better ride experience with lighter trains. This is the equivalent of a face lift for Sonny, taking off years of premature aging due to heavy trains!

I dont think they are going to do anything big to the ride. i think they are just going to connect the track to the second set of helixes.

Since entry of the loop and the exit do not meet up, there will have to be a major redesign of some kind, be it another helix, which Sonny does not need, or a new run from the block brakes to line up the tracks. IMHO it seems this will be no simple patch. Hopefully KI will perform some smoke and mirrors to take the attention off the now loopless SOB. I still dream of a tunnel enclosing the final two hills and curve to give the ride a big bang finish! The benefit of all this will be a better ride experience with lighter trains. This is the equivalent of a face lift for Sonny, taking off years of premature aging due to heavy trains!

I understand that the two tracks wont match up and i agree that a tunnel would be great. I also think that a good air time packed hill would be great there but the question is. Is there enough room for it where the loop use to be. What ever they do i hope it will add to the thrill factor them to take it away.