Paramount Parks web sites have changed

Looking good...

Hopefully they plan on updating the rest of the site, though. As of now it's a huge mash-up of the "new" parks on the header and footer of the page with all of the old content in the middle. Though I really wouldn't be surprised if they did update the rest of the pages soon...they seem to be neglecting a lot of the content on quite a few pages and I doubt that is by accident. Hopefully this isn't the last of the major changes on the site...but I doubt it will be.

The one thing I am kind of disappointed with is they are making all the former PP sites 'cookie-cutter.' I was hoping they'd give each site its own personality without each having the exact same header, footer, and graphics/layouts all over the sites.

Well, keep in mind that all former Paramount parks will be in transition for the next 2-3 seasons. The local paper this past Monday, had an article in the business section talking about the removal of Paramount logo from Kings Dominion. The reporter asked when the big sign next to interstate 95 will be altered. The park's spokesperson stated that the sign would not be changed in 2007 and that the park will be in transition for the next couple of years.

The top's too plain, instead of just rides and hills and a couple of flags it needs somethings that are from the park. Like the Eiffel Tower, Drop Zone, Delirium, and a few more rollercoasters. But it is nice to see the websites finally change.

Also, if you click on Rides & Attractions on the left-hand side you'll see an advertisement for a 2006 Gold Pass with the old logo and everything (well at least thats what comes up for me). That's probably a sign that they are still doing some work on it.

Yay! *throws confetti all over the new page*

While I think, yeah, it could be more personalized, it looks good to me!

Oh, and when we were on 275 E the other day and getting ready to exit on 71, the P word was gone from the Kings Island sign. (Don't know if this is old news or if it's always been gone...but I just moved.)

Yay! *throws confetti all over the new page*

While I think, yeah, it could be more personalized, it looks good to me!

Oh, and when we were on 275 E the other day and getting ready to exit on 71, the P word was gone from the Kings Island sign. (Don't know if this is old news or if it's always been gone...but I just moved.)

That sign, just after the bridge over Sharon Woods lake, has always just said "Kings Island." It's never said "Paramount's."