Best seat on the Beast?

Beastly1992

I was wondering which seat people like best on The Beast.

My absolute favorite is the back!

In fact, over this past summer, I was riding with some guy who thought it would be a good idea to bring a big cup of Coke on with him. Ended up all over the both of us at the bottom of the first hill.

In fact, over this past summer, I was riding with some guy who thought it would be a good idea to bring a big cup of Coke on with him. Ended up all over the both of us at the bottom of the first hill.

Why would ANYONE even think of sneaking a drink on the ride? That is really just plain ignorant. It is unsafe not only to the person holding onto the drink, but to the people behind him. Imagine getting whacked in the eye with a flying ice cube or a plastic bottle. It has the potential to cause serious injury.

Guest kwindshawne

Why would ANYONE even think of sneaking a drink on the ride? That is really just plain ignorant. It is unsafe not only to the person holding onto the drink, but to the people behind him. Imagine getting whacked in the eye with a flying ice cube or a plastic bottle. It has the potential to cause serious injury.

Total stupidity. I got stuck with a moron last summer that decided to take one of those darn basketballs on The Vortex-luckily it stayed on the floor, but if it hadn't, that jerk would be a woman now......

And another thing-what is the deal with that thing anyway? A basketball contest at an amusement park where they give them away is rediculous-personally, I get tired of groups of rowdy teenagers bouncing those darn things all around me and nearly knocking me down several times a day

I'll shut up now

I couldn't agree more.

Basketballs in parks bouncing is one of my worst pet peeves. It does not please me that Cedar Fair even puts in new games "giving" out those things as prizes...(you pay what to participate? I bet they don't pay a buck a piece for those things from China. At least games that cost more than the prize are certainly not gambling...the players really lose EVERY time).

And I once got completely doused with a lemonade some woman had brought on the Georgia mine train in a stemmed champagne glass. And for some reason, she got mad at ME! (I was in the seat behind her and her daughter). She was upset that I didn't set there and apologize SHE lost her lemonade...while I was a sticky, bee-attracting mess. People!

I was wondering which seat people like best on The Beast.

My absolute favorite is the back!

that was stupid

I couldn't agree more.

Basketballs in parks bouncing is one of my worst pet peeves. It does not please me that Cedar Fair even puts in new games "giving" out those things as prizes...(you pay what to participate? I bet they don't pay a buck a piece for those things from China. At least games that cost more than the prize are certainly not gambling...the players really lose EVERY time).

Prizes like that are completely ridiculous!

I love the gigantic stuffed animals too.

I actually thought that it was a smoother ride the first month or so that I rode it, after that my friend and I thought that it was really rough toward the end of the season specifically during Fear Fest but the track could have done a lot of contracting during the colder nights, so that could contribute to some of the roughness!

There is nothing like The Beast first thing in the morning or at sunset when the fog starts to fall over the tracks. Man, it's what makes the coaster the best in the world.

I couldn't agree more with you. Thats why I personaly think FearFest is the best time of the year to ride Beast. Night, Fog, and the Chill in the Air.

There is nothing like The Beast first thing in the morning or at sunset when the fog starts to fall over the tracks. Man, it's what makes the coaster the best in the world.

I couldn't agree more with you. Thats why I personaly think FearFest is the best time of the year to ride Beast. Night, Fog, and the Chill in the Air.

Agreed :D

i gotta go with the front. i like not having heads in front of me.

Vortex is the only coaster that i take the back.

has anyone else noticed that the speed and roughness of The Beast

changes with temperature and humidity? we always judge speed by

how far we make it up the second lift hill before the chain catches.

anyone else have any quirky ideas to judge speed?