Another 2007 Attraction?

beastfan11

Is there any possibility of having another 2007 attraction at KI? I remebr hearing about this somewhere but I cant remeber where..... :huh:

http://multimedia.pki.com/images/news/CIMG1310_mc3.JPG

http://multimedia.pki.com/images/news/CIMG1307_mc3.JPG

This pictures seem kind of odd and random... could they be hints.... could we see a new flat ride in Coney Mall.......... or do I just have to much time on my hands?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont care about your figures, if they are right or wrong, because the Eurobungee does receive low ridership and isnt worth the space it occupies. Once again MuteDarkness you make anotehr worthless addition. Thank you

The area of Coney Mall running from Eurobungee to the old Lazer Tag building is dead. Something needs to be done and a new flat or atleast a relocated flat would be great.

I dont care about your figures, if they are right or wrong, because the Eurobungee does receive low ridership and isnt worth the space it occupies.

The area of Coney Mall running from Eurobungee to the old Lazer Tag building is dead. Something needs to be done and a new flat or atleast a relocated flat would be great.

I completely agree. And the lease may have been terminable by either party with a change in ownership of the park. Or up for renewal now. Stranger things have heppened.

He pretended that Geauga Lake was busy and that X Flight was, therefore, not leaving. Actually, he pretended nothing at all, as he did not know. Those who did know were trusted not to tell, and did not, until the time was right. Cedar Fair is excellent at keeping secrets, whether they be about roller coasters or paid concessions.

That all being said, I sure hope KI is getting a Panda Express like KD apparently is! :) That would be quite the attraction for Terpy! :)

With the ""pretending to be busy" if there was thing to do, happened only once becuase the ride being down for more than some time and everything was cleaned. Anything would be better than ridding during operations in uniform.

I did what was needed to be done and thats all that matters.

With the ""pretending to be busy" if there was thing to do, happened only once becuase the ride being down for more than some time and everything was cleaned. Anything would be better than ridding during operations in uniform.

Ridding the area around the ride of trash would have been a good thing, in my opinion. And from what I saw several times at Geauga last summer, it needed doing, too. Instead, I saw people pretending to be busy.

Actually buddy riding the ride in uniform was required 3 times a day at each ride as part of the daily maintenace inspection. At GL I rode the ride with a girl in uniform who worked at the double loop, and at Cedar Point a friend of mine who worked TTD came for a ride with me. How about interacting with guests instead of just standing around "pretending to be busy". You have proven time and time again that you have no inside information, and no sense of decent guest service, despite your passion for amusement parks. Get a decent argument, or get out.

I follow rules and dont ride in uniform during operation hours.

And once again i dont share inside info.

And yes I did interact with guests.... I do think thats why I got my cornerstone pin... Hmm

You said u worked for Cedar Fair? what park was that again?

Thats because you dont have any inside info. I worked for Kings Island under both Cedar Fair and Paramount Parks and family who worked in operations at Cedar Point. I think a full time operations employee knows a little bit more than a seasonal 1st year ride op who pretends to be busy. Regardless, my resume is not in question here, your credibility is and as RailRider pointed out, myself and the interpreter are not the only ones who doubt that "credibility" of yours, and are not the only ones sick of those pretending to have info they really dont.