Another 2007 Attraction?

beastfan11

oooooh wikipedia!!!! the source of all sources!!! :P anyway...I've seen the "Hurricane" coaster down at what used to be the Pavilion at Myrtle Beach. If I remember right, which it's been a year and I wasn't really paying attention at the time. But I don't remember the trains being all that long, so no I don't think they hold as many people. According to Roller Coaster Database the Hurricane's G-Trains held 24 people, and SOB's Premier's held 36. But it's all still speculation obviously.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oooooh wikipedia!!!! the source of all sources!!! :P anyway...I've seen the "Hurricane" coaster down at what used to be the Pavilion at Myrtle Beach. If I remember right, which it's been a year and I wasn't really paying attention at the time. But I don't remember the trains being all that long, so no I don't think they hold as many people. According to Roller Coaster Database the Hurricane's G-Trains held 24 people, and SOB's Premier's held 36. But it's all still speculation obviously.

Yeah, I just think about how Stephen Colbert puts suggestions out to change things on wilipedia.

I don't care what kind of trains they use just as long as it reopens this season. I miss SOB at the park. This is one of the reasons I visit KI because it's a record breaking coaster. The Beast is my favorite along with The Voyage and Son of Beast. I don't want Firehawk to replace it. When I was at KI this weekend I didn't notice any clearing of land by The Son of Beast.

I don't care what kind of trains they use just as long as it reopens this season. I miss SOB at the park. This is one of the reasons I visit KI because it's a record breaking coaster. The Beast is my favorite along with The Voyage and Son of Beast. I don't want Firehawk to replace it. When I was at KI this weekend I didn't notice any clearing of land by The Son of Beast.

What is "The Voyage?" Am I missing something?

IMO, it's not going to get a lot of love when it reopens, at least not at first. If it's a success, then it'll probably build up.

With all the negative attention in the media, from what I've overheard from the GP in the park since the accident its reputation is pretty much shot.

What about a new flat ride where Flight Commander used to be. I know it's blocked by the baseball game but the original q-line is still there even.

It won't happen this year but it is a possibility in the future. That whole are of Coney Mall needs some revitalization badly.