New Name, New Look, New Attitude, Same Great Place!

Only those who attended the Train Tour can be admins.

There was the Train Tour, the Kitchen Tour, The Great Wolf Tour, The Flying Tour... It was the thought of bill being there that made him there, except for the train tour.

PKIC did a... Oh wait I mean KIC (I'm going to have to get used to saying/writing 'KIC') what we call an 'overhaul' because the whole design of the site is changed. New browsing, layout, content... it's all new.

Enjoy the site!

I L-O-V-E the new site, but I have one tiny little problem...

Is there any way to choose the adds on the site, as in possibly not having the annoying "WINNER! CLICK HERE" ads? Also, could the add be moved on the front page to a less noticeble place?

...anyways, great job on the site! It looks fantastic! Thank you!

Is there any way to choose the adds on the site, as in possibly not having the annoying "WINNER! CLICK HERE" ads?

The ads are to help pay for the new server, the revenue generated by them afterwards will be going to something you will sure be excited about, more details on that later. I also believe that since we didn't have ads on the forums before, your're simply not used to them.

I remember the "PKICentral sucks" video, I watched it the other day for a laugh.

Also if you see any ads that are annoying, offensive, or make noise please make a note of the sponsor of the ad and let one of us know. We can eliminate ads that are like that.

I just find the "CLICK HERE! WINNER! ETC!" ads to be annoying, but I understand that the site needs to be paid for, and I don't want to dish out money to enjoy KIC.

Here's to the update!

Hip hip! Hooray!

Wow this is one of the single greatest things i have ever seen. The Historical video has som epoor quality but nevertheless it is enteraing and is something i will watch over and over again. Also nice find on the ics of The Beast i have the one of it in the snow as my background and it is amazing how it looks. I really do love this site. GREAT JOB GUYS!!!!!

Train tour. Will it ever stop? :)

I was the one who took that famous (not really) video of "PKICentral Sucks" guy. I had no idea where he was even coming from. Like, I never did anything to the dude!

I was filming IJST test runs and this dude in front of me turns around and says "PKICentral Sucks" and as far as I knew, I never even met the guy before now! So I did what any normal guy would do, I just filmed him, for what felt like 10 mins. Then he turns around like he was mad at me and all that! I was like, that the heck?

Love the updates/rebuild. Also enjoyed The Beast construction pics, but they only made me want to go to the park even more... But, you know what would be fun if it were possible without dying? Sleigh riding down The Beast track! Thought of that when I saw the winter shots and several inches of snow on it.

fan of beast, that is just an optical illusion in that picture. They had completed the structure for the turn out of the first tunnel and under the lift. But they had not completed the structure connecting the helix finale to the track to the station. Thus in that picture it appears as if the structure heading to the station joins with the outbound portion of structure that heads to the second hill of the ride.

I would like to be the first person to say...

"KI CENTRAL SUCKS!!!"

The guys that run the site should know what I'm referring to here...

I will also add... "I will no longer go to Kings Island untill they put the camprground back in. I will not support an organization that does not support all forms of lodging"

... the first time anyone has said so since the KIC Makeover.