Even More Firehawk Construction!

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My understanding is that the Coke machines were removed so they can slightly remodel these Coke Cool Zones, or whatever they are called!

Maureen also verified that the non-smoking policy from last year will remain the same this year and revealed that Cedar Point is also changing to a policy that allows smoking in designated areas only.

She also said the metal detectors are remaining at Kings Island.

As for the Gerstlauer trains, it all depends on whether they use the older style with the horrible U-shaped lap bar. If they use that one, your legs or thighs will not appreciate the turns on SOB.... If you ever rode The Boss at Six Flags St. Louis, you may get some idea of what the U-shaped lap bars would be like on SOB.

I hope they use the newer kind without the U-shaped bars!

Let's not also forget that the Coke machines had the Paramount logo/filmstrip style on them. They may be taking this opportunity to at least change that front panel. They have, what, a year and a half to totally remove the Paramount branding. Something simple like the Coke machines could easily and quickly be done over this off-season.

Guest kwindshawne
I love the fact that Coke is going to be the soft drink provider for the season!! Sometimes I feel like I am the only one who loves it!! :D

Coke rules!!!!!

Vanilla Coke was good, but I guess it didn't sell very well. Anyone remember Pepsi Blue or Pepsi Clear? 2 more products that didn't last long. However when they put on Mountain Dew Live Wire it was only suppose to be out for a limited time, it was so popular they decided to make it a regular choice.

Vanilla Coke was good, but I guess it didn't sell very well. Anyone remember Pepsi Blue or Pepsi Clear? 2 more products that didn't last long. However when they put on Mountain Dew Live Wire it was only suppose to be out for a limited time, it was so popular they decided to make it a regular choice.

I don't remember anything called Pepsi Clear, but I do remember Crystal Pepsi. And TAB Clear (talk about short-lived...)

I am sure the fact (IMHO) that it tasted like kerosene smells may have had something to do with that! :)

I don't remember it tasting that bad, but the problem was, it was clear Pepsi. Now, that being said, most folks drink soda/cola/pop from the can. Why would I bother buying crystal Pepsi would I could have regular Pepsi? I had it out of a can once, couldn't see the clear part, wasn't concerned enough to put into glass and actually look either.

So does anyone know if SOB will get the new Gerstlauer two trains with the new lap bar? The G2 is not listed on the web-page but their is a picture under the picture link. Also at some Kroger you can still find Mountain Dew Live Wire.

PB5_HolzF602g.jpg

I see....so they felt compelled to copy Code Red, too?

And we will see what rules the old CBS parks AFTER 2007...

Me and you

And a big old Dew! :)

Just like Pepsi felt compelled to copy Vanilla Coke, Cherry Coke, and Coke with Lime?

Vault is better Mountain Dew, but regular Coke is the best.

Long Live Coke.

Vault is god awful, Mountain Dew tastes smooth and refreshing but when I used to drink Vault when I worked for beast buy it was like swallowing warm mountain dew mixed with salt and hydrochloric acid. Im sorry but I HATE Coke from a can. Its very acidic and in no way refreshing. However, from tap I dont mind it at all, but the canned and bottled stuff they put out is garbage and their powerade is terrible as well, its like drinking food coloring and water.

So does anyone know if SOB will get the new Gerstlauer two trains with the new lap bar? The G2 is not listed on the web-page but their is a picture under the picture link. Also at some Kroger you can still find Mountain Dew Live Wire.

While i dont know what type of train SOB would get, my guess would be the 6 person per car trains. It just seems like they would look better on the huge structure of SOB. The others would look tiny.