Even More Firehawk Construction!

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those supports look so random right now, they just look funny right now. I wonder if they will add anymore pics from today? Pretty cool though, at this rate we could see track going up soon, or will they wait to all supports are in place?

Those supports look so random right now, they just look funny right now. I wonder if they will add anymore pics from today? Pretty cool though, at this rate we could see track going up soon, or will they wait to all supports are in place?

well i would assume they would put all the supports up first but i could be wrong

No, just like when they disassembled the ride, they will put track up before all the supports are done. They will essentially work on various areas of the ride until they complete the entire ride. As has been stated before, once steel starts going up, things tend to move rather quickly.

This is getting exicting. With the weather suspose to be pretty warm 50's the next couple of days, they will probably move pretty quicky. I'm so happy that KI is keeping us updated when KIC can't be around to give us an update. Way to go KI.

well that would be pretty cool if they did i could see them doing that as a lot of people are interested in this ride and the fact that Kings Island is not paramounts Kings Island anymore and everyone wants to know whats going on! :lol:

well you cant technically say it was their fault in building the Son of Beast

the coaster they built is what they were told to build. they dont really get a say in what coaster they build and dont build they just build the thing, if the Son of Beast gets a few minor fixed the coaster will be fine

Actually, RCCA was claiming that had they built SoB, the ride wouldnt look like they threw match sticks at the supports and called it done! See, it is the lousy structure that creates the ride hammering the structure so bad, it doesnt give like it should...it snaps back at the train instead! Whether they built the structure to specs or not, only KI and RCCA know.

I read that it would take 70 days to install when they put it in at GL and it was painted when they got it. They are just starting and have to install, paint and test in 57 days. They will not be working each day because there will be bad weather some of them days.

I don't know what they are working. They could be working 4 days a week and not have that many days.

This could depend on the working crew too. There may have been weather conditions to deal with at G.L. I remember in 2001, when they were working on finishing Tomb Raider. All throughout the Pre-Season, this ride was being worked on a little bit at a time. And finally in the last couple of weeks before it's scheduled opening, they were haulin a** to get the thing done in time. I remember the entrance went through a huge and fast transformation in during the last week.

This might explain some early on Technical Problems. Then again, it might not. I am not saying for sure.

m.f.21

w00t they are starting with the 1st drop and horseshoe

anyone know what the station is gonna look like?

I think the same with mayby a chang of colors to spice things up a bit??????????

im still curious to see if the actuall color of the track will be a lime green or a different color... again as i said early i hope for lime green i like it! lol it attracts the eye! :rolleyes: