What is your favorite location at Kings Islands?

PKIMAN!!!!!!!!!!

There once was a quiet, quite secluded public area of the park that few knew about but many could enjoy. But then, it was nearly ruined by the addition of a smoking area right beside it...no longer could the babbling brook beside it be enjoyed by many, nor the solitude in the middle of a busy, thriving nearly urban park.

And then, foods decided to turn that area into a place for private groups to have catered functions....I believe...

You know, the park looks so much better now with all the mature trees than it did when it opened, with saplings everywhere.

Here's hoping Cedar Fair respects those trees, and removes only those that it is absolutely necessary to remove in the future.

I also wonder what will become of the few remaining gaslights in the park. They must cost a fortune to operate and maintain.

Rivertown, Coney Mall, Top Deck on The Eiffel Tower, and the Paramount Story area. Rivertown is great because you have The Beast and if you get back there as soon as the park opens it is so quiet But what can i say i love the whole park the same.

My favorite is sitting on International Street...either drinking coffee in the morning right around opening time, or eating La Rosa's pizza around dusk in the evening.

I used to love the "vegetation tunnel" that separated HB Land and Rivertown...

My favorite place is International Street. There is no grander entrance to an amusement park, except maybe for the Castle at Magic Kingdom. When I come through the gate and see the fountains and Eiffel Tower, I go to my happy place. :)

I also love Coney Mall and Rivertown, but not as much as I used to since they removed some flats from Coney and the Keelboats from Rivertown...

And I also miss the arbor tunnel!