What is your favorite location at Kings Islands?

PKIMAN!!!!!!!!!!

Why bother? They are good for storage, and also they are not in view of the park, so why even bother tearing them down?

Its kind of the same reasoning of why tear down the queue for Flight Commander? Reasoning is that its somewhat hidden, and its also not hurting anything, so theres no reason to spend extra money to tear them down.

Wow favorite place at Kings Island. Well for just pure relaxation nothing is better than sitting along I-Street at one of the patio tables and watching the fountains dance. Really loved sitting here during WinterFest under the Christmas Lights, watching the ice skaters, and having the Giant tree lighting the entire street up. Those are some good memories.

Best place to take a nap in the park is over in Boomerang Bay near the wave pool or in one of the Cabanas. Love the sounds of the waves and it is so relaxing with the sun beating down.

I used to have a really favorite spot that was destroyed by the building of IJST. Before the park starts for the year, walking from right behind the Eiffel Tower towards the floral clock (which wouldnt usually have it's floral yet). You could see some of the trees starting to bloom again right around the Antique cars. The grass was starting to warm up from a long winters rest. Everything just looked so peaceful. Of course, as soon as the park opened, the image was lost, but I always enjoyed working on setting up the park and walking down that path, but it doesn't have the same pizzaz now that IJST is there.

I definatly enjoy the walk back to white water canyon because its such a long walk and as long as not may people are riding it its nice to. But I like going out of the park and going behind it down a dirt road by the Son of Beast and sitting back and watching everything happen, some of u might know where this is some might now its over behind the high school and there is a road that turns into a dirt road that kinda leads straight behind The Beast. :rolleyes:

One of my favorite places to sit and watch through the summer months is in the dining area next to the Potato Works over in Rivertown, love sitting there listening to the train, while I people watch and eat my bucket of fries. During Fearfest, I found the most awesome view of the park I had ever seen, and that was while I was in line for Psycho Path, I turned and looked back toward the tower and there was a huge full moon next to the tower, and the tower was all lit up in the spooky purple, I snapped many pictures and one of the I had blown up to a 16X20 size and is hanging in my Kings Island room at my house.

My best memories are White Water Canyon, Festhaus and the old Screemin Demon. Those three areas are probably fighting it out for my favorite areas of the park. As for now, I can't say...haven't been there in a few years, but standing in line for The Beast is always a thrill as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly my favorite parts of the park are gone. My very favorite was probably walking into the lobby of Phantom Theatre, there was nothing else like it for me. I would sometimes saty in there for a while and just hang listening to the Maestro play... since there was really never a line. But know I walk into SDATHC and look up and I dont see the Maestro.... brings sadness to me jjust talking about it. my other favorite areas were the Tiques(RIP) and nothing beat riding the Eagles on a hot summer evening(RIP). But now, I would have to say Rivertown in general is my favorite. Especially waiting in line for The Beast at night right before the park closes.

Peace,

Collin