Season pass holder days

pkifreakhogg

I have not heard anything yet. I woud check out the web site at pki.com and click the season pass icon and sign up for the season pass holders news letter to be sent to your email address. They will have events listed and the dates for the various season pass perks. It should have events listed on the calendar also. You can also give the park a call and ask if any special events are planned.

Mike

More then likely they won't be a Season Pass day anyway. They haven't had one in a couple of years. I used to love going to them though years ago. I wouldn't miss one. They usually had them the Friday before Memorial Day, and the Friday before Labor Day. They normally were from 5pm till 11pm, and sometimes 5pm till 10pm. They were hardly any lines, it was so much fun.

Yeah, they used to have the season pass days as a "dry run" before the park officially opened to the public for the year. However, they have stopped doing pass days a couple of years ago. 2004 was perhaps the last year they has a pass holder only day, as I know they had a preview weekend for Boomerang Bay just for pass holders.

We still don't know how we are suspose to handle our temporary passes yet. Do we have to go to Season Pass processing? Or are they going to transfer our pass to our real pass at the main gates?

When I was working in the season pass processing center, we were told that the temporary pass would be exchanged for the regular season pass. It was just matter of scanning the temporary pass with the new pass and the process would only take a couple minutes. They would not be transfered at the main gate. There should be some sort of an anouncement on just how and when the process will take place.

Mike