FireHawk KI.com Pics

TOPGUN1993

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the press release:

The best of the best begin their mission just behind Flight of Fear roller coaster in Coney Mall. After boarding their four-across yellow and red pilot seats, guests are lowered backward and begin their ascent up the 115-foot-tall red and steel gray lift hill, only to be flipped over and jetted at top speeds through ½ mile of steel track over the course of 2 minutes and 30 seconds!

Yellow and red trains.

Yeah I don't see why they wouldn't use them most of the time. I could see maybe on the less busy days or early in the morning but other than that I think they need both stations open to keep the line moving for the ride specially since there is no MCBR.

I agree they definatly should use them all the time especially during the opening year I could understand if its a slow day but in the mid summer time they should have them both always open!

Well, if they run the ride like they have been running IJST, they will not want to send a train out without an empty seat. But a train on Firehawk holds twice as many people as what the trains on IJ hold, so capacity may not be quite as critical as it is on IJ.

You never know when an amateur meteorologist is right!!

But I do agree, chances are that we've seen the worst weather come and pass, so hopefully the rain will be the worst of their worries.

I wouldn't be shocked at all if it opened on time. They're really trucking now. The vertical construction part goes very quickly!