FireHawk KI.com Pics

TOPGUN1993

Faith, I understand. But how can you possibly know what the next two months of weather is going to be like. You should work for the National Weather Service or Accuweather if you can predict that that accurately!

LOL I wasn't talking from now and till end of May, I was just saying the next few days. LOL sorry I should have said that.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Why would you say that, the weather? Yes the rain has been a factor, but still its been better than it was back in January and February. So I'm going to have to go with all of the people saying that its opening on time. Yes, I understand that the testing that the ride has to go through will take sometime along with all of the construction of the line, electircal work, and all of the mechanical work as well. But our maintainance staff along with tthe construction team, I believe is moving faster than they should. From those pictures they are flying, but I've never seen the ride fully constructed, never ridden X-Flight before. So I'm sticking with what I said before, it opens on time. :) :)

Yes, they are behind where they were when they were originally building the ride. But how much leeway did they have in timing when they originally built the ride in 2001? They may have had lots of time to conduct the testing and such. Granted, I think KI is going to be busy getting this ride ready to roll. That being said, I think that a majority of the ride will be in place, if not the entire thing, by opening day one month from today.

I think the fact that the ride has already been built may speed up some of the process, like testing perhaps, but I really can't confirm any of that. It's just what I think.

I think we're thinking on the same wavelength. Since the ride has been built, it could very well simplify the construction process.

Haha...I'm talking about when you have all the pieces on site and such.

You make a good point... in theory. However, I'm sure somehow between point A and point B, things get screwed up, pieces don't fit the way they were intended, etc. The point is that since Firehawk has been built once already, it may help alleviate these issues.

About things fitting the way they should, I agree that the fact that is has been built before might make it easier, but its now in a different place with different elevations to worry about. I'm sure they take extra special care with the footings, but you can never be perfect. The metal from the factory is as close to perfect as you can get, its where the footings are that makes the difference.

It looks like they are going to miss the Memorial Day opening weekend by a month.

Maybe they've made some progress that might excite you... maybe you'll get to see that progress pretty soon... maybe you should keep checking back to KIC...

Hmmm a hint to an update. Now the question is when will the update be. Today, Tomorrow, or Sunday. :) LOL

It looks like they are going to miss the Memorial Day opening weekend by a month.

Maybe they've made some progress that might excite you... maybe you'll get to see that progress pretty soon... maybe you should keep checking back to KIC...

Hmmm a hint to an update. Now the question is when will the update be. Today, Tomorrow, or Sunday. :) LOL

None of the above, but soon.

I have seen some track peices going up, and being put in place. That hole area around Firehawk no go zone, construction traffic only. That also includes the back road behind Firehwak. So they got ID's now, guess I'll get mine this monday then.

I have seen some track peices going up, and being put in place. That hole area around Firehawk no go zone, construction traffic only. That also includes the back road behind Firehwak. So they got ID's now, guess I'll get mine this monday then.

Well, we got our picture taken but no ID's yet! You need to have your temporary ID for General knowledge andf other courses, they basically gave us a 2 inch tall by 9 inch wide piece of paper with some info on it. We will get our Full ID during regular training...is what we were told!

None of the above, but soon.

How about Monday?!

I can't believe you brought the rhyming hints back. That was so 2004.

I can't believe you brought the rhyming hints back. That was so 2004.

Actually, I have a new one where I rap:

Come bust a move

Where the games are played

It's chill

It's fresh

It's Noah's Arcade