FireHawk KI.com Pics

TOPGUN1993

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple comments that I observed from the pictures. In the picture of the helix and the station, you can see that they have poured the concrete topping in the station. That means that in a couple days when that is cured, the station will have its finished floor.

Also, as others stated, there is not a lot of track that remains to be placed. There is not a doubt in my mind that all the steel will be in place by opening day (which is in less than fourteen days)

Maybe it's just me, but if the center is the exit, and there also appears to be a path to the lower, right of the station. From what it looks like to me, it appears the queue will at least partially be under the station, as well as the exit. Am I right in thinking this? Anyone? Anyone? :P

Maybe it's just me, but if the center is the exit, and there also appears to be a path to the lower, right of the station. From what it looks like to me, it appears the queue will at least partially be under the station, as well as the exit. Am I right in thinking this? Anyone? Anyone? :P

It's hard to tell, I know at Geauga the queue line went around and only the exit went under, but it does look like the queue might possibly go under the track right next to the station. As I said though it's really hard to tell and I'd say your guess is as good as any right now.

Chins, it appears as if the final flip from flying to lying into the breaks is missing, as well as the final horseshoe turn and the track that leads from the horseshoe around and into the two in-line twists, and finally a small section connecting the twists to the helix (both of which can be seen in the third picture under the link).

For my question, anyone know what those large concrete box-like structures in the forth picture are for?

Reclaimer, after looking again I don't think the queue will go under the station. Look at thispicture, I'm assuming that metal platform by the station will be part of the queue.

Edited by thejoker8388

That green is my fav color. But i do like change. I think a neon orange would look better or even a neon pink. I think those would make it stand out.

Pink? PINK? lol it would stand out, alright. Lord, the day I see a pink MAJOR coaster at a major park, I will cry. (I'm not talking FoC/Beastie, either...I said major, like Firehawk ;) )

wow,,,,

Firehawk will be done pretty soon.

i wish it would be open on the 21st. when the park opens.

and does anyone know if SOB will be open the 21st???

=]

The chances of SOB being open on the 21st of April of 2007 are about the same as the chances of Mean Streak being relocated to Kings Island.

It's theoretically possible, but highly improbable.