Great Wolf Lodge Debuts Its Conference Center

After more than two years of planning, the Great Wolf Lodge is now completely open! This amazing facility not only boasts a 401-suite resorts, an indoor waterpark, state of the art arcade, and amazing spa, but now features a 40,000 sq ft conference center!

Dane and I were privileged enough to attend the grand opening ceremonies of the conference center earlier today. Each room was mocked up to show the many functions that this amazing conference center can house including a wedding, children's birthday party, and business meetings.

This amazing new conference center can house parties of 10 to 1,100 in its many rooms and can boast world-class meetings and get togethers with endless possibilities!

Click here to see the photos!

For more information, check out The Great Wolf Lodge Mason Website.

Regards,

Ryan

KICentral.com - Good lookin' out!

Nice! This is cool to know because my company has fun regional meetings each year at places like Gaylord Opryland in Nashville, Westin Casuarina in Vegas, etc. This Great Wolf Lodge would be an awesome place for such a meeting, and we can show off our hometown in a very cool way (especially with Kings Island right next door!). I can't wait to show my associates this link this afternoon. Great info!

-Eric

Looks good. Hopefully, they can resolve some of the issues they`ve had lately with the water park. I believe that the success of the Great Wolf Lodge can only enhance tourism in Warren County, which in turn, would help Kings Island.

People are exaggerating the water problem thing way to much..My mom works there and she was telling me it isnt even that bad..People just let their kids in there for several hours when it is humid in there and it is chlorine water...Most people just dont think these days.

I wonder how long it is until someone gets chlorine poisoning. Its actually fairly easy to contract, in Florida this past Fall break I was in the outdoor pool area of the resort for probably 4 hours, and in the pool for 2 hours at a time. My legs and lower stomach had never felt and itched so bad! I hope that noone contracts that but with the stong levels of chlorine, now brought back to state minimums, I fear that many people wont be very smart and do what I did and stay in the pool for hours!

Somewhat being the devil's advocate, but isn't it reasonable to assume one CAN stay all day in a waterpark without ill effects? And if it isn't reasonable, is there some kind of duty to warn the guests?

I would imagine that some people can! I know in my case, that I obviously couldn't and shouldn't have, but you bring up a good point. I wonder if there is anyone to warn people other than parents, there are lifeguards obviously but I dont think they would time people in the water. My local pool has times on every hour where for 15 minutes you have to get out of the pool. They call it "Adults only" but in all reality it is really to give the pumps a quick while to recirculate and clarify the pool. This also serves I was once told, as a break to help guests NOT contract Chlorine poisoning, Im just unsure if GWL and other resorts have an actual warning system!

Also I have never at any resort I've been to noticed someone policing the 15 minutes in the hot tub rule, obviously there is a sign that indicates the dangers and things but if something did happen, lawyers can find any loop...and talk about liability sign or no sign!