Firehawk 2007 - Going Up

Lauch

As promised, I've taken some pics of the parking lot and as much as I could of the coaster. I also got some of the rest of the view from the drop off, so not all are of the Firehawk pieces.

The pictures are here.

They are jpgs and I took them from the drop off point. The last two are actually taken from behind the lodge, and are the clearest of the Firehawk Track going up. I could actually see the cranes carrying the track around, though I wasn't able to get a picture with the track in tow (wasn't quick enough on the draw).

Obviously, the pictures posted today are much better, but I do what I can. At least you also have an idea of the parking lot staging area the way it was today.

If one of you KIC guys want to get me inside the park, I'll be sure to get better pictures next time!! just kidding! :lol:

Hope you all enjoy!

whats that jet flying over for? is there a base near by?

I actually think that might be a bird, though planes do sometimes fly by here on the way to the Cincinnati-Kentucky airport, as well as small planes for a local airstrip a little north of here.

What in the world made you think they aren't working on Son of Beast? They've been working on it, and continue to do so. There's a crew working on SoB and a crew working on Firehawk. The park *can* multi-task, ya'know?

*sigh* Before you start knocking the park, you might want to think for a minute.

What in the world made you think they aren't working on Son of Beast? They've been working on it, and continue to do so. There's a crew working on SoB and a crew working on Firehawk. The park *can* multi-task, ya'know?

*sigh* Before you start knocking the park, you might want to think for a minute.

Don't worry about it..The guy was a jerk to me to..He was tryin to make fun of me for not thinkin about the paint on the Firehawk

They're not going to reuse the footings? Seems wasteful to me. :P

I wonder how they got the track out of the station-very carefully is my guess, it looks like the station is in perfect structural and aestetic condition. Maybe CF will donate the building?!?!?! It'd be a hell of a car garage if you had the space.

Opening day cannot come soon enough...