Five New Shows for 2007!

BoddaH1994

Well we finally got a release on the rest of the season! Im wondering whats next!

I can tell you what's next. KI will have an annual release which will make your tummy smile. :P

That sounds interesting... Could you give us an estimate on how long it'll be till we know? :rolleyes:

I realize this is a probably a dumb question...but is the "Nick Theater" the outdoor amphitheater they built when "Splat City" originally opened, or is that the current name of the children's theater next to SDATHC?

I've kind of lost track of the theater names (which has been easy to do due to the lack of shows over the last few years), and I never went deeper into Nick Central than Avatar last year...

I realize this is a probably a dumb question...but is the "Nick Theater" the outdoor amphitheater they built when "Splat City" originally opened, or is that the current name of the children's theater next to SDATHC?

I've kind of lost track of the theater names, and I never went deeper into Nick Central than Avatar last year...

Yes, it is in the very very back of Nick, kinda hidden.

^ Ok, thanks, I understand which one they're talking about now...

They filled it in? Meaning, they removed the seats, stage, and basically made it a roof covered concrete slab? Why in the world would they have done that? :blink:

Who Knows, I am sure they had their reasons.... I wasnt happy.

hmm, thats like 8 visits to get your moneys worth if you go with the $32.00 price on the website...I guess Id take it too, since I go about 20 times a year, sometimes more. But thats pretty steep for a seasonal park. Lets hope that if we see that day, that KI has 159 rides and attractions on 550 acres with more room to expand....that would be simply awesome! (As long as the atmosphere is maintained of course)

• 3 weeks later...

I wish they would just add mega mess a mania back to the theater. I used to love the one at great america (if anyone has any video or pictures of that show, please let me know!). Slime needs to be reintroduced back to nickelodeon, so They could make it look like a 21'st century mad scientists lab with green and orange splats on some of the machines. If only they could retheme the nick u area to be four different areas all contained in nick u. there would be an updated splat city, the runaway reptar, river adventure, and phantom flyers as part of nicktoons corner, the avatar area as nickelodeon central: where nicktoons live, and the rest as nick Jr neighborhood. At least they added the show back to the nick theater!