Firehawk Now Has Track!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well they could move the maintence sheds, but then again that factor of money comes into place. I think they may work on the path connecting somewhere towards the end of the season as they will have a little money by then. I dont think they really need to worry about it right now persay ;)

Does anyone know when we might get new Firehawk pictures? I know there is more track up right now then there are pictures of, I think you would all be quite impressed with it!

I swear we spoil you people. Know how many Nick U updates we had last year? Two!

And yes, you'll see more this week.... maybe.

Ryan

Thought there was already a Coaster Alley made? I guess they just decided to call it Action Zone instead; must've believed it was a better title.

Action Zone only has 3 coasters. If any area would be called coaster alley, it would be Coney Mall. Coney Mall now has 5 coasters, Racer, FoF, Firehawk, Vortex and IJST.

Thought there was already a Coaster Alley made? I guess they just decided to call it Action Zone instead; must've believed it was a better title.

Action Zone only has 3 coasters. If any area would be called coaster alley, it would be Coney Mall. Coney Mall now has 5 coasters, Racer, FoF, Firehawk, Vortex and IJST.

Actually IJST is in Rivertown as show on the map, so in reality coney mall only has 4 coasters where as Action Zone has three so it could swing either way.